IGNORED

Winter's Half Over!!!

bongobobny

Jeff, I have been working on lots of Modeling this winter

almost have my 1/4 scale Cub done and the 60 Size GeeBee is

pretty much done. added the OS F/S 155 to it.

I also got all new radios 2.4 fasst dumped all my Nicads and went to LiFe.

Pretty much set to go. now to find time to fly LOL

And I also have the home next door almost done remolding it.

to make it into a INN NO MORE RENTING YUCK!

Hey Bob....come on up to Racha cha... My bike needs new brake fluid and SS lines installed! Also new rear tire. That should keep you busy for a day or two. Well, it might take a couple of days longer because of the beer breaks!! I have a well stocked frig. We even have free room and board.

:):):)

Jim

Last time I was over there Bob, Goldie still needed some work, or are you saying that's all done now,,, hey, we need some pictures then, or else you got somethin to do,, just have to get at it and once you do you'll be wondering what took you so long.

I think the 86er got a little more to go than maybe Goldie.

It's great to live in the south. You ride all year down here and the cold weather only have a couple more weeks. :cool10:

Now that's just mean,,,,,,

current temperature, 10 degrees :bang head:

today's high temperature, 22 degrees, tomorrow's is 14 degrees :bang head:

why do I live where I do? :confused24:

Carl, I'm temporarily stopped with Goldie waitin g on those $50 nylon bushings, and a swingarm bolt that magically disappeared! For the last 3 days I've been sorting nuts, bolts, and screws. I did polish some of the chrome, and decided to repaint the black area on the rear bumper Gold as the black is chipped...

It's great to live in the south. You ride all year down here and the cold weather only have a couple more weeks. :cool10:

:thumbsup2:

Took the wife on a valentine day ride to a fairly new state park here in GA called Chattahoochee Bend (http://www.gastateparks.org/ChattahoocheeBend). Almost perfect weather for riding, stopped at a brothers house on way home for dinner and play with his new wood lathe.

[quote :thumbsup2:

Almost perfect weather for riding!! QUOTE]You good old Georgia boys really like to rub it in on us frostbitten Yankees, don't ya!!!

Its snowing here in Dahlonega, GA at the moment....

(although someone from Buffalo, NY may not recognize it as such).

Yah, and it ended up snowing in the afternoon south of you Dave! I was at the Galleria Mall and Harbor Freight yesterday afternoon.

I must have missed the fact that we have yet another WNY member, welcome aboard!! We will have to get together and have an "Ugly" contest! You have some strong competition in the area!! What part of Cheektowaga are you from? We have another member who has a Hannigan trike like me in the Shiller Park/Barbados area...