IGNORED

Come on Larry......

ragtop69gs

By the time we got the bike it was dark already. The guys were actually working overtime finishing the last bits and pieces. We did take a couple pics but they're pretty poor so willl get some good ones during the day Saturday. Going to ride some Saturday too. :)

Oh ya gonna have to keep a towel handy to wipe up all the drooling too. :whistling:

Larry

When I was ashamed of my bike I wouldnt post pictures either.............:rasberry:

Larry,

Im certain you will have one of the best looking rides on the site here. You always have.

Looking forward to seeing it... (and you).. soon.:thumbsup2:

Eck

Yahoooooooooooo great ride Larry you look great on the new Trike. You can really tell by the smile on your face,it matches the brightness of the trike. Cant wait to get back for a visit and put an eyeball on it in person. (and of course take er for a spin) LOL. How did the ride turn out for handeling?

Joe

Thanks guys. I made a few changes from the original build order and ended up with what you see. I thought that that candy red paint on the bike popped in sunlight before but with the trike body added to the equation it really stands out & really enhancing the motor & chrome.

Only managed about 70 miles today as it turned cold down here but got in enough miles to know I'm gonna love riding this machine.

As some know Hannigan now offers a reverse for these bike. Mine is the 1st bike out the door besides the prototype. I've used it a couple times already just to get a feel for it. It's going to be a nice option to have at times. More on that later after I get some miles on the clock.

Larry