IGNORED

Great People Here

Beensie

By Here I mean 2 places - the people on this site - Particularly Big Tom & Pioneer Motorsports. I had a dream to get my husband a Spyder for Valentines Day without him knowing (only as a last resort - we LOVE the Venture but he can no longer drive one). I toss the whole crazy scheme to Big Tom & get a simple reply - "call Chad" - head spins but I pick up the phone. Not only did Big Tom set me up - Pioneer gave me the royal treatment! I have never had such an easy time to make a dream come true! My true & heartfelt thanks go out to all of you. The Venture riders are truly a rare breed that I wish the world had many more of. Thank you!

Guest tx2sturgis

Dang!

If I was married, I'd want a wife who thinks flowers or a tie is just not enuff for Valentines day!

A Can-Am Spyder...now THATS what I call a nice Valentines Day gift!

:happy34:

I too must say thanks to Big Tom for his assistance. He was a big help. (I owe you an ice cream)

Another to Chad and the fine folks at Pioneer. What great people and a excellent place to do business. They really went above and beyond.

To Don for starting this wonderful site. It has been a great source of entertainment and information and we have met so many good people from here. It has truly been a pleasure to be a part of it. We look forward to meeting many more members in the future.

Last but not least a BIG Thank You to my perfect wife Tina for not just the great valentines gift of a new spyder but for 30 wonderful years of marriage. She is my life,my love,my everything and I love her with all my heart and soul. Thank you T.

Thanks again

Mike

Very nice! I'm happy for you two. Beautiful! What a fantastic gift. Mike...you must have been a very good guy!

For Tina only....thanks alot girlfriend...you really set the bar high for Valentines day.

Now... how is my gift of chocolate truffles going to look? lol. Can't wait to see you two. :clap2:

Very nice! I'm happy for you two. Beautiful! What a fantastic gift. Mike...you must have been a very good guy!

For Tina only....thanks alot girlfriend...you really set the bar high for Valentines day.

Now... how is my gift of chocolate truffles going to look? lol. Can't wait to see you two. :clap2:

But I love chocolate truffles !!! :fatsmiley: