IGNORED

I love global warming

BIG TOM

Yep it has it's benefits,,, you didn't really expect me not to comment did you????? I mean, just why did you post this???

Weather forecast for the following weekend will give the reason for this temporary thaw,,, it's just to make room for lots more! :happy65: :happy65: :whistling:

Enjoy your ride,,, maybe I will as well.

Saturdays forecast.....56 degrees and sunny....gonna go for a ride ....Road salt ? thats why they invented a hose to rinse it down with.....YA HOOO !!!!!!!! " I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING"

I presume you are taking your Venture and salting it- Right ?

Looking at upper 70's through the weekend, maybe touch 80.

Riding to Sadie Mae's Cafe, below Gaffney, SC (Wilkinsville) for some of the best and unusual southern cooking in SC.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sadie-Maes-Cafe/166990409982077

For those who know Sadie's, she did move the restaurant back to the little yellow house in the country, not downtown Gaffney.

Saturdays forecast.....56 degrees and sunny....gonna go for a ride ....Road salt ? thats why they invented a hose to rinse it down with.....YA HOOO !!!!!!!! " I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING"

Down here they are predicting low 70's this week end.... no salt or snow and/or ice In the foreseeable future as far as they can see in their crystal ball.

It is supposed to 53 with rain hard Friday into Saturday morning here and then the temps are to plummet into the teens for a high by Sunday.

If it looks to be getting nice by Sat afternoon maybe I'll have to run out and get that new battery to sneak in a ride.

DOH! I almost forgot, I can not legally ride my bike in January here.......:bang head:

I'll be sure to forward this weather on to the east........

This is whats happening around my neck of the woods!

The latest forecast from Environment Canada is in and it ups the ante. The southern half of the Avalon will get close to 40 cm while the northern half, including metro, is going to be be dumped on big time - 60 cm minimum, about 70 cm maximum. That's a lot of snow in a 24-hour periodWinds will pick up this afternoon and tonight to about 70 kmh, but will reach the 100 kmh mark overnight and into Friday before easing back tomorrow evening to 60 or 70

The blizzard will also extend to most of the south coast, the Clarenville-Terra Nova region and the Bonavista Peninsula. Gander and central will escape the brunt of it.

1"=2.54cms

Glad I'm in central !!!

Keith

They say 56 tomorrow and 66 Saturday. I would rather go riding but I gotta get shingles on the new garage. I know it's the wrong time of year to be doing roofing but I'm thanking God for the window to getter done. Glad you're taking advantage! Have fun for me!:Venture:

68 degrees on Sunday here in Northern Virginia...I'll believe when I see it. That's short sleve weather in January!!!! I was getting ready to send my seat off to the but buttler in Texas,but I may have to wait a week or so.

Not trying to hijack the thread. Just wondering who is the butt buttler and what does he/she do? PLease PM me. Thanks

Rick Butler modifies motorcycle seats and eliminates the "butt burn" on the tailbone. He does a nice job . He uses memory foam to redo the seat. And it works awesome! It is far and away the best modification you can do to your scoot. I used to start getting the butt burn after about 2 hours of riding and now, after the modification, I can ride all day long without a problem.. It is the best money I ever spent on a motorcycle. He has modified many, many members' bike seats.

Go to the Classifieds at the top of the header and cklick on it and then click on "member Vendors: and then click on "Rick Butler" and scroll down to the "butt butler seat mod".

You can PM him if you have any questions.

Jim

p

ride safe BIGTOM and have lots of fun and if you could ride a mile for me i would but due to the leg injury i have to get yall to do it oh and keep Lily away from the tire :whistling: :confused24:

She leaves my bike alone.....she LOVES Jonas's leather bags on his bike and all that frilly stuff hanging from his handlebars........NOW I'M NOT SAYING ALL VIKINGS ARE NOT MANLY......ONLY ONE THAT I KNOW OF IS SORT OF GIRLY...:stirthepot: ps....I'll do about 50 miles for you and rest are mine..................

Edited by BIG TOM