IGNORED

Clearing out 1st gen parts

I know this isn't the perfect forum for this, but it will work. I have a garage FULL of 1st gen parts, and I need to thin it out drastically. I will be posting pics in the classifieds, but wanted to give a heads up to the 1st gen folks. Here are a few of the body parts I have...

Left side upper fairing, fair condition

Couple of front fenders, fair to good condition

2 sets of MKI saddlebags, 1 with key for locks, 1 without key, Good shape

Trunk for '85 and base, Fair condition

3 seats, 2 in fair shape, 1 in not so good

2 faux tank covers

1 pair of engine side panels, fair to good condition

5 factory stereos all work, including the cassette players, fair to good condition

1 CLASS pump compressor assembly, works well

I could go on, but you get the drift. If anyone is looking for oddball parts, I have a got of inner plastic parts, fenderwells and such. If your looking for something shoot me a PM, or if you want to buy the lot of misc parts, we can do that too.

I need a few of the push buttons that are in the radio amplifier, radio, and CB. They are the actuator buttons that have a spear on them that actuate the switches on the PC boards inside. The spear points seem to have broken off on a few of mine. If I have to buy the whole assembly to get the push buttons, so be it.......

Thanks

Dave

Brad, I could use a front fender for my 83, its got a chunk missing out of the side of it. I will need to repaint to match so color not a concern. You said you might also have a cover for the class unit under the rear box and a headlight adjustment knob for the trike. Let me know how much.

I need a few of the push buttons that are in the radio amplifier, radio, and CB. They are the actuator buttons that have a spear on them that actuate the switches on the PC boards inside. The spear points seem to have broken off on a few of mine. If I have to buy the whole assembly to get the push buttons, so be it.......

Thanks

Dave

Send me an address. I have a junk head that has a few buttons on it that are still good.

Gary

Come on Squidly. Stop fooling yourself. You know as soon as you get that stuff sold off your just going to collect more.:rotfl:

I dont think so Buddy, I am all about getting rid of stuff that just sits around...but thanks for the vote of confidence

:thumbsup2:

Brad, I could use a front fender for my 83, its got a chunk missing out of the side of it. I will need to repaint to match so color not a concern. You said you might also have a cover for the class unit under the rear box and a headlight adjustment knob for the trike. Let me know how much.

If he doesn't have it, I have 2 84 parts bikes. front fenders and I believe both have the head light adjuster on them.

What are the chances you have a front chrome bezel to fit the 86. I believe it is called the Mole.

If your looking for the one that goes around the headlight...good luck, that one is as rare as chicken lips. If thats not what your talking about, I'm not sure I'm understanding what your looking for.

I'd be happy to take a seat off your hands as mine is badly ripped, even though I've repaired it a couple of times already. The postage to the UK might be steep though. Likewise for a stereo - my tape player died a couple of years ago.

If you would like me to check on the shipping Greg, PM me your address and I can check it out for you. The seats I have are all brown, shoot me your email address and I'll send you some pics of them.

I'd be happy to take a seat off your hands as mine is badly ripped, even though I've repaired it a couple of times already. The postage to the UK might be steep though. Likewise for a stereo - my tape player died a couple of years ago.
Greg, the tuner part won't work for you, our frequencies are different than Europe's...

• 3 weeks later...

Would you by chance have an extra audio cable for the head phones that plugs in to the system and come out for the helmet connection? I am trying to get a SENA 10 connected for my bluetooth system and the pins in my cable won't stay connected. I have to twist mine so suspecting bad plug pins. thanks

Gary

• 1 month later...

If he doesn't have the fender, I think I have a good one on my 84 parts bike.

Would you by chance have an extra audio cable for the head phones that plugs in to the system and come out for the helmet connection? I am trying to get a SENA 10 connected for my bluetooth system and the pins in my cable won't stay connected. I have to twist mine so suspecting bad plug pins. thanks

Gary

Gary, I might have one. If you get a chance and want to take a ride north from Alvin, your more than welcome to come to the house and see what I have that you m ight want or need

This is what happens when you don't check the site a lot!! I sure would be interested in one of those brown seats you have, if it's in good shape. Mine is pretty torn up. Is one still available??

I'll try to remember to get some pics of what I have up in this thread. Been stupid busy myself and dont get on the site as often as I should

:doh: