IGNORED

Best Accessory Update for 1st Gen (cosmetic and otherwise)

Rick Haywood

Aftermarket fork brace, New progressive spring in forks, and SS brake lines, plus you could swap out the front brake calipers for newer R6 ones, I think. After that its Vmax cams, Vboost........etc. I think the fork brace is the most bang for least cash and work. I still need to get one for my bike. Its on the list for springtime.

Yup, the 2nd gens come in second behind the 1st gens, again.........

Just proves the old adage, "If it don't go, chrome it"

Wasn't to long ago that all your post were on "how to get your bike running so you could ride it"......ooops...my bad....:stirthepot:

Can't we stop the fussin an feuding?? The best improvement would be a Third Gen with the style of a second and handling and performance of a First gen. Just a thought a new Vmax engine in a touring platform?? Heated seat and grips? And to complete the package a cassette player:stickpoke:

Can't we stop the fussin an feuding?? :stickpoke:

Uhm....NO ! The best part about a 1st Gen is the 1st Gen.. the 2nd best part of having a 1st Gen is rubbin' it in the nose of the 2nd Gens... just part of life... some win... some lose and get a 2nd Gen... :rotf:

Please accept my pre-apology for offending anybody... 1st Gen humor is a classic symptom of proud 1st Gen ownership and lack of sympathy to the slower class..

Uhm....NO ! The best part about a 1st Gen is the 1st Gen.. the 2nd best part of having a 1st Gen is rubbin' it in the nose of the 2nd Gens... just part of life... some win... some lose and get a 2nd Gen... :rotf:

First gen may win the race but a second gen gets the girl and carries her off quite comfortably. I guess it just depends on your view of the WIN:big-grin-emoticon:

First gen may win the race but a second gen gets the girl and carries her off quite comfortably. I guess it just depends on your view of the WIN:big-grin-emoticon:

I'll give you that one. A answer may insult some of our ladies here for making bad choices...

And some of our "Ladies" scare the HELL OUT OF ME!!!