IGNORED

Sena MH10

Danaman

After reading the material on these units I am very interested in purchasing one. I would like to

Hear from any of the members that have purchased these units. I also have a question which mic do you prefer either the solid mic MH10-10 or the MH10-11 the slimmer one which fits inside the helmet? I have a HJC modular SY MAX 2 flip type helmet. I look forward to hearing your opinions on this unit whether it be pro or con.

Thanks

Dana

After reading the material on these units I am very interested in purchasing one. I would like to

Hear from any of the members that have purchased these units. I also have a question which mic do you prefer either the solid mic MH10-10 or the MH10-11 the slimmer one which fits inside the helmet? I have a HJC modular SY MAX 2 flip type helmet. I look forward to hearing your opinions on this unit whether it be pro or con.

Thanks

Dana

We have the SMH10 Dual unit for my wife and I. We love it! We have ridden thousands of miles with them, and they have performed flawlessly. We also have the Scala Rider Q2 product, but we have found that the Sena SMH10 unit is easier to operate, and sounds better. The Scala stays in our helmet/jacket cabinet and doesn't get used.

We did have a minor incident about a year ago where one of the contact pins on the unit that goes on my helmet broke, but Sena covered it and sent us a whole new unit.

The volume/jog dial is way easier to used with gloves on than the Scala. It also seeks and connects to each other, and our cell phone way quicker.

We use the solid mic due to the fact that we have open face helmets with a face shield. One problem you might experience with the mic that sticks inside your chin bar is, when you flip up your chin bar, you won't be heard by the person you might be talking to. For example, if you're on the phone and you're sitting on your bike getting gas, or doing something else, and you want to flip your chin bar up for a little air, then your mic will be up around your forehead.

We highly recommend the SMH10/MH10.