IGNORED

End of year sucked-Now for a New Year

Dooder1

Well Christmas was a great day. Spent with the family enjoying good food and good company. The kids all left in the evening. Sharon and I cleaned up and kicked back and relaxed. I fell asleep on the couch about 10 or so a friend from CA called woke me up. I noticed that Sharon had gone to bed. My friend and I talked about a hour or so had been a while since we had talked. While we were talking I noticed a little jaw pain but didnt think nothing of it. We hung up and I finally fell back asleep. about 5AM I woke with serve jaw pain, arm pain and chest pain. Sharon just happened to wake up and asked if I was alright and I told her I have issues. lol Well smart girl that she is she called 911. First responders were here within 5 mins and I was on my way to the hospital 30 miles away in Mountain Home AR. To my surprise they found 3 blocked arteries in my heart. one 99% blocked which they put in a stint. one 90% blocked to be stinted in the next few weeks and one 45% blocked to be treated with meds. After 3 days in hospital Im home relaxing and feeling so much better. So here is to a better year.:cool10:

A good message to us all... you REALLY can't normally tell that you have major restrictions until they get to that really small amount of passage and then it can

hit like a Mac truck... we all should get regular checkups and know what our lifestyles

lead to for most. It's hard to give up on some of the tastier things but i'd rather

enjoy life on this side of the grass a bit longer.

Glad to hear you got that fixed ... I have ahd several stints . The way i can tell something wrong is my trouth will get tight when get winded. That is my only thing i fell. Went in nov. For a stress and felled, afew days later my 2 little finger were num on my left hand. I took off work went to the doc , they had in hospitol the next day doing a heart cath. They found 2 blockages . They could not stint them because ome was in a branch and the other was unpassable so after waiting 4 days on the plavix to clear they preformed a triple bypass nov 26, iam doing good now .... Every one please pay attention to what your body tells you!!!!! I havent got to meet everone yet!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year and god bless