IGNORED

HF January sale

CaptainJoe

Harbor freight is having a pretty good sale between now and the end of the month...

the following caught my eye:

Auto darkening blue flame welding helmet 39.99

2 piece professional automotive HVLP 49.99

1.5 ton aluminum racing jack 69.99

:mo money:

I have the Auto darkening helmet from them & it works great.

Used the 2 piece HLVP set when I painted Bike & it worked nice.

Gary

I have the welding helmet and had the (cheaper hvlp gun... lasted about 10 paint jobs) need another helmet for out at the farm

although you can paint the newer paints with siphon gun with small tip/orifice, the amount of product in the air is drastically reduced... with mask I seem to breath a litte easier...

Note:

For first time HVLP users, Make sure you get something to hold the gun upright...

Edited by CaptainJoe

I won't shop at HF anymore unless there is something I really need and it doesn't have to be very good. I had one of those 20% coupons and went in to buy a plastic welder. Got to the check out and was told it didn't apply to about 6 different things including welders. I had to get a magnifying glass to see that there in the fine print was the disclaimer. That was after driving quite a few miles to get there. Some of their stuff is ok but some of it is junk.

I won't shop at HF anymore unless there is something I really need and it doesn't have to be very good. I had one of those 20% coupons and went in to buy a plastic welder. Got to the check out and was told it didn't apply to about 6 different things including welders. I had to get a magnifying glass to see that there in the fine print was the disclaimer. That was after driving quite a few miles to get there. Some of their stuff is ok but some of it is junk.

I would have argued with them, that the statement referred to electric welders and not plastic welders, but then, what do I know. I do read the fine print on any coupon, sometimes it saves a lot of heartache.