IGNORED

Happy New Year

Carbon_One

May tomorrow find everyone happy, healthy, and with lots of chrome to install!! Hey Larry, we've gotta meet up somewhere this coming year, we've talked about it for a long time now.

Well I'll be in Murrary, Ky & Dresden, Tn the 1st week of February. You anywhere close to there?

Larry

Well I'll be in Murrary, Ky & Dresden, Tn the 1st week of February. You anywhere close to there?

Larry

Wow, you couldn't get much farther away than that for me, probably close to 3 hrs west of me. But,,, which way are you coming down? I'm REALLY close to I-65 and the Western Ky. Pkwy. We'll work something out, just let me know the dates. I-65 exit 94 in Elizabethtown has several nice restaurants and hotels if you're coming this way.

Wow, you couldn't get much farther away than that for me, probably close to 3 hrs west of me. But,,, which way are you coming down? I'm REALLY close to I-65 and the Western Ky. Pkwy. We'll work something out, just let me know the dates. I-65 exit 94 in Elizabethtown has several nice restaurants and hotels if you're coming this way.

I do use the western Ky parkway passing Elizabeth town on the west side. May well be spending an overnighter in the area too. Depends on weather etc.

Larry

I do use the western Ky parkway passing Elizabeth town on the west side. May well be spending an overnighter in the area too. Depends on weather etc.

Larry

Sounds good, just let me know a couple days ahead. Exit 94 is the nice side of town, the south side near the W.K. Pkwy is pretty "ratty", not much on that side either. Looking forward to finally meeting another one of my idols. You and Popcycle are two of the best!!

:cool10: