IGNORED

Whoda Thunk...

bongobobny

The bills organization have been screwing the fans here for years......I say sell the team and turn the stadium into an aboveground lake filled with bass.......that would solve the traffic problems on Southern blvd..... Guess you can tell I'M not a BILLS fan either....better yet, we could fill the stadium during winter with snow and then do nothing with it !!!!!!:stirthepot: :whistling:

The bills organization have been screwing the fans here for years......I say sell the team and turn the stadium into an aboveground lake filled with bass.......that would solve the traffic problems on Southern blvd..... Guess you can tell I'M not a BILLS fan either....better yet, we could fill the stadium during winter with snow and then do nothing with it !!!!!!:stirthepot: :whistling:

I cannot beleive that you missed your perfect cue for the best idea in the world.

Turn the Bills stadium into one very large Ice Cream sundae, with hot fudge and caramel on top, a mountain full of whipped cream, some extremely large sprinkles, and a cherry on top that is the size of a VW bug.

Now that is one large ice cream sundae.

BigTom, why didn't you think of that ?

I cannot beleive that you missed your perfect cue for the best idea in the world.

Turn the Bills stadium into one very large Ice Cream sundae, with hot fudge and caramel on top, a mountain full of whipped cream, some extremely large sprinkles, and a cherry on top that is the size of a VW bug.

Now that is one large ice cream sundae.

BigTom, why didn't you think of that ?[/quote

Have you ever seen the bathrooms in that place during a game ????? NO WAAAAAAY...

Wilson needs to wake up and loosen the purse strings and buy some decent players and coaching staff. The politicians in this state just handed him millions to keep this lousy team here. What were they thinking???!! With the fiscal cliff mess and New York in financial straits, giving a loser more tax money just doesn't make sense. The taxpayer is getting $crewed again. Sell the team and turn the stadium into a parking lot. And what I REALLY don't understand is why all these faithful fans keep supporting a bunch of losers. Buffalo Bills will never amount to anything because Wilson is making millions off a losing team and the fans keep supporting the losers, so he has no incentive to change anything. Only until attendance falls off and he starts losing money will he change anything.

Jim