IGNORED

looking for 2Gen trl hitch

Thom

Thom,

I have connectors and harnesses that could help get the wiring back up to snuff if you need parts to rebulid the harness I can supply them also.

See my add in the classifieds. http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4200&title=auxillary-tail-light-harness-for-royal-star-venture&cat=35

Be happy to help if I can.

Thom,

I have connectors and harnesses that could help get the wiring back up to snuff if you need parts to rebulid the harness I can supply them also.

See my add in the classifieds. http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4200&title=auxillary-tail-light-harness-for-royal-star-venture&cat=35

Be happy to help if I can.

Yup thats the one, sorry i didn't get your handle rite?:confused24:

Your wire harness makes quick work of trailer wires:cool10:

Thom,

Send me a PM at stevemarilyn@hotmail.com with your mailing address, I will send you a harness on approval, once you are sure it works for your application, send me a check, money order or cash to the address on the invoice.

I have a Venture harness ready to ship in the morning.

Thanks

Edited by M61A1MECH
fixed email address

I know this wasn`t pointed at me....:smile5:

no Snow here, nasty misty rain all day, pretty warm, but s`pose to rain all week and get cold again. I got sick on Christmas eve, and am still not over it, so I havn`t rode much, really need to get out. We do need to get together, maybe if this weather breaks.

I need to ride , Is it still snowing up there ? If so I still have the trailer . :rotfl: