IGNORED

Cold Sunday morning ride

tufftom4

Capt-D "Derrick" and myself took a nice cold ride around lake O this morning and put on about 190 miles I hope to do it more often but it has to warm up.

Well, I was hopeful when I first read this, that your ride around lake O...was around lake Ontario. That would have been...cool !

Riding around lake O in Florida is nice too. Great pictures. Nice to see people out riding.

!You can definitely tell where people are from when you ride in cold weather. Tom, who is from Conn, had a leather jacket and t-shirt, blue-jeans, tennis-shoes, open faced helmet, and some crappy gloves that he must of got from the good-will store, and never complained about the cold. (45 degrees) Me, on the other hand, I had thermals, top and bottom, 2 heavy long sleeved t-shirts, leather jacket with liner, scarf, 3/4 helmet with face shield, heavy riding boots, and insulated gloves; guess who grew up in Florida!:rotf: those electric jackets are looking better all the time, and how about heated grips and seats :rotf: anyway, was a great ride, wish y'all could of been there.