IGNORED

Meet & Eat Burlington Ontario

saddlebum

As mentioned in a previous thread I was thinking about setting up a Meet and Eat at the Table Top Restaurant in Burlington ON. Sat Jan 5th. this is the weekend of the Big Toronto Motorcycle show. I realiize this is a bit of a short notice (due to me being in Germany most of December) but Last years was such a great success with a wonderful turn out that I thought it would be nice to give it another shot this year. So if anyone is up for it let me know and if enough interest is indicated I will set it up.

Exact time of day yet to be determined, I was thinking of about 6:00 PM----alternate Time suggestions welcome.

P/S The Table Top is an excellent Restaraunt with great food huge portions. Also very easy to get to. being just a couple turns of the QEW.

Edited by saddlebum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Bob. Please pass along our condolences to Becky.

We'll be there for the M&E.

Table Top Restuarant - http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Burlington/Table-Top-Restaurant/7076986.html?what=table top restaurant&where=Burlington, ON&cli=0,1&le=106198cd7da

4121 Fairview St, Burlington, ON L7L 2A4

For anyone that hasn't looked... the Toronto show is the biggest bike show in North America. http://www.supershowevents.com/. Order your ticket online and save $3 on admission (print ticket on your printer).

Bob and Becky, our sympathies for you two, and may you find God's blessings in your time of mourning.

Ben: what time do they close the place, the web says 8 pm, maybe a little late unless you plan to do this in the parking lot.

I havent set a fixed time as yet, I was hopping for some feed back re: the best time. At this point it is still open to feed back. I also am sure that the owner Kerri is somewhat flexible on closing time if we have a large enough group. I will make sure and follow up on this.

However at this point I am not seeing much of a head count so whoever is intrested please post so I can have some idea of numbers.

Using the idea of a fixed menu Kerri has put together the following dinner choices.

Menu:

Appetizers: Choice of (1):

Mixed Greens Salad OR Caesar Salad

Mains: Choice of (1):

1) Prime Rib

2) Chicken Cremona

3) Salmon Steak

All above served with Roast Potatoes, Fresh Vegetables + Garlic Bread

4) Shrimp and Scallop Pasta in Rose Sauce

Served with Garlic Bread.

5) Apple pie and Ice Cream for Dessert.

Edited by saddlebum

Hi Ben...welcome back.

Me and Shah are planning to be there. Hopefully see you all there, sat.

We too have a funeral to attend in the morning, but should be done by 3 pm or so.

Auf Wiedersehen!:thumbsup2:

Wont be making this one, sorry. Found out there will be lunch after the funeral, thus we will be too full to eat anything at the Burlington meet. Next time....Sorry CARL...hope you dont have to rewrite the speech cause of this.:stickinouttounge:

Abdul :beer:

Edited by chabicheka
change of plans..

I/we might make it. Planning to go to the bike show Friday. Room booked near our daughter's place downtown for Friday and Saturday night.

Plans have changed. We are now baby sitting on the 45th floor Saturday evening. Giving the kids a night out. Will have to see you all in the spring.