BIG TOM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During this holiday season I have to work 2 days.........tomorrow and Friday...... Weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow..........12 to 15 inches of snow tonight with an additional 1 to 3 tomorrow..................:doh: I HATE S***......:bawling:

B-b-b-but just think of all the ice cream you can make out of it.... :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

We are getting it here too Tom. Haven't had to do the drive yet but will before the day is over. They are saying up to 14" or more here.

Then factor in the wind from over the great lakes and there goes the visibility down to 0...

I HATE S***...:bang head: :bang head: :bang head:.

Well a Big Thank You to Big Tom in your effort to get SNOW to Brad down there in Texas you fell a little short of your goal. 5 hours of driving in it from DFW back to Arkansas we wound up with 4 to 6 inches of the stuff. Sure was purddy but you can have it back now. Went to wally world today for groceries had half the buggy full when the power went back out. Finally walked off and left the buggy in the isle and came back home. Guess we will try again tomorrow hope my buggy is still there it would save a lot of time.

During this holiday season I have to work 2 days.........tomorrow and Friday...... Weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow..........12 to 15 inches of snow tonight with an additional 1 to 3 tomorrow..................:doh: I HATE S***......:bawling:

Move to TEXAS...no snow here, even rode the bike into work today. Little chilly this morning 34 degrees when I left for work

:cold:

But sunny and 50 going home :thumbsup2:

Oh, WAH WAH!!!:crying::crying: You should be greatful you even have a job!!!

As long as YOU DONT ANYMORE can you drive me downtown tomorrow and then pick me up around 4:30...? Can you be here around 6am ?

Stop whining Big Guy and go buy yourself a shovel ! :rasberry:

I´m gonna go for a ride :cool10:

Iceland is niiiice at the moment !

If I remember Iceland has 12 ski resorts that havn't been open in 12 years....ps.... bite me snowman......:stirthepot:

Iceland has nicer weather than Greenland. A bit of a naming mix up perhaps.

A night of heavy Viking explorer level drinking and map making.

Oops, $41+, well, they'll figure it out soon enough,,,,,,

I'll drink to that....and so will Starfan:rotf: :rotf:

Well a Big Thank You to Big Tom in your effort to get SNOW to Brad down there in Texas you fell a little short of your goal. 5 hours of driving in it from DFW back to Arkansas we wound up with 4 to 6 inches of the stuff. Sure was purddy but you can have it back now.

O000000PS !! my bad........:whistling:

Some guys just have all the luck............:snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

12 to 15 inches of snow tonight with an additional 1 to 3 tomorrow..................:doh: I HATE S***......:bawling:

Noooooooooo. You had to say didn't ya. OK I have your back.. Think hard and make it go away:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.. Squid don't be so nasty. work wih us.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Some guys just have all the luck............:snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

Errrrrrrrrrrr bite me....:buttkick:

Gee Tom Don't you guys get Snow days? And i thought you had that big ol 4 wheel drive? What is that thing for anyway if not some big honkin snow. Get out there and defeat mother nature!:thumbsup2::banana:

Ok, another retired guy chimed in.....I need a RIDE ...YOU UP FOR IT !!!:buttkick:

Noooooooooo. You had to say didn't ya. OK I have your back.. Think hard and make it go away:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.. Squid don't be so nasty. work wih us.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BUY THAT MAN A BANANA SPLIT........................:essen_024: :essen_024: :essen_024:

I'm trying, if it was anyone else but Tom I would be kinder....but he's so mean to me and I just can't help myself

:confused24:

I REPEAT MYSELF......:buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick:

We missed this one today, just a dusting on the grass. Sounds like we've got a better chance of accumulation Friday night/Saturday. Good weekend to build a fire and tinker in the garage. Going Friday afternoon after work to pick up my "extra" trunk from the p.o., see what kind of trouble I can get into with it.