IGNORED

Merry Christmas to All

Freebird

Hard to believe that another year has come and gone. I want to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for your continued participation in the VentureRider club. I lose track of how many years we have been here now but I can say that they are some of the best years of my life. The friendships made here are the type that will last many many years and such friendships are sometimes hard to find now days.

I know that many of you have gone through some difficult times over the past year. Some just recently. Please know that our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you during this special time of the year. Know that we are here for you and we do care.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and again, thank you for all that you do. I may have built this site but without each and every one of you, it would just be another of the millions of websites available. YOU make it the special place that it is.

Right back at ya, Boss. & to everyone else on here. This is where I spend more of my online time than anywhere else. Great bunch of folks. I've been here a long time, but, don't post a whole lot & have yet to meet any members in person. However, I feel like we're all family here & I love it. Thanks, Don & the other mods for keeping this forum on the right track. :clap2:

Thank you Don. Merry Christmas to your whole family.

Would you ever have guessed your family would grow to 13,764+ ! You have not only built a web site, you have built friendships, not only for yourself, but for so many of us that would never have come together were it not for this BIG comfortable kitchen we call Venture Rider.org That's the best Christmas present you could give anyone.

To all the friends I have made here and the friends I have not met yet

MERRY CHRISTMAS

:sleigh:

Merry Christmas back at ya Don.

I can say that now because it's just kicked over midnight on your east coast and you're officially into Christmas Day.

For me - I'm freeloading with my bride's sister's family about five hours from home, and its just gone 4pm - Christmas Day. (We always get in prior to you, eh?)

Chrissie gifts all given out and chrissie dinner is an hour or so gone.

Relaxing prior to afternoon tea and a light dinner tonight.

Cheers all and a prosperous, safe and healthy 2013.

:080402gudl_prv: