IGNORED

Merry Christmas to All!

Yama Mama

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

We have our daughter, son in law and granddaughter staying with us until New Years Day, so I do not get on here much.

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the things that everyone on this site does all year long. I know you are all aware of what a unique website this is. I especially want to wish Freebird and his family a Merry Christmas.

This site has made a very big difference in our enjoyment of motorcycling. We have met so many people, we would have never had the pleasure of meeting anywhere else.

God Bless you all. Have a safe New Year riding on your bikes.

Yama Mama

I have had it really good until this Christmas. This is the first time ever that both our daughters won't be here to visit.

On the bright side everyone is still eating every day, living indoors, and they're healthy and happy. Yup, another decent year in the books.

It is my hope that before next Christmas comes around I will be able to put a face and a laugh with some of your names. Until then, I hope that all the good wishes and hope of the season crawls into your back pocket and just won't leave.

Merry , merry Christmas folks.

Merry Christmas Yama Mama. You really hit the nail on the head Sis. My compliments also to all that make this site what it is, and especially to Freebird and all the moderators. To all the good mechanics out there that help us out so much. To all the good ideas and time everyone takes to share with everyone else.

God bless you Yama Mama. I remember when I was new here and you took the time to show me around and help me out on the site. Thank you all.

Fuzzy :usa: :usa: :usa: