IGNORED

going after new ride today!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

dueyk1111

wrecked the o6 venture i just bought last year at thanksgiving,( 11-27-11 ) went deer hunting with it on 12-2- 12! totaled it but i'm still here and able to start the heal'n process! found another 06 venture with 14k miles on it. Question? old one was a royal star venture, the title on this one says it's a royal star midnight venture? is there a difference , or just a xtra word on the title? bikes both look the same,only this one does'nt have any bling on it yet! same color and so on.l please let me know if yaz know anything? Thanks!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AN YOURS! May it be all you want and more!:bighug::bighug:

My understanding is that the Midnight model has a couple factory chrome pieces that the regular doesn't have - and it's black

except for the ones that some people just can't leave alone.

Congrats on finding a suitable replacement - evidently your on the heal in a timely manner :thumbsup:

The 06 came in two colors Solid Black Cherry as the standard model that year and Solid Midnight Black as the Midnight Special model.

Al real midnights came with extra chrome on the forks, upers , handle bar controls and maybe some other places had chrome I forgot about, also the lengend on the speedo face says Midnight and I believe the saddle bag fillers said Midnight also.

As Humingbird said some folks just can't leave them alone and paint the Midnights other colors and others paint the standards black.

Any way good to hear you are healing up and good luck with your new ride, pictures are mandatory you know.

My 2005 Midnight has chrome studs along the seat, not sure if that's on midnights only ?

Cb

I believe that your '05 is the last year to have the studs on the seats. If I'm not mistaken the '06 had the pillow tops on it that didn't have the studs.

THANKS!!! This one according to insurance is the royal star midnight venture, and it's the black cherry color, love that color,that's why i had to find 1 like what i had. got her home and in the garage. Gonna start odering bling after christmas. THNKS to all for all the help since i became a member, this site is great, it has been really helpful. AND yes we will post new pictures when i get to putting on bling,and when we get done, gave wifey new cannon camera for x-mas! MERRY X-MAS TO YOU AND ALL YOUR'S !!!!!!!!:bighug: HAVE A SAFE AND CAREFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!!!! :301:THANKS!!!!:301:

I believe that your '05 is the last year to have the studs on the seats. If I'm not mistaken the '06 had the pillow tops on it that didn't have the studs.

No, actually the 06 was the last year. That's what mine is and it has the regular seat with chrome studs. The black cherry had the pillow top.