IGNORED

Watching TV Big Bang Theory

Venturous Randy

I think that many of us will agree that there are a lot of TV shows that are pretty crappy. I used to enjoy shows like Storage Wars when it first came out, but it has become so scripted that I have about quit watching it. I just don't do well with reality type shows.

One of the shows that I always skipped over, like Jersey Shore, was the The Big Bang Theory. A couple of months ago I sat down with my grandson, who was watching TBBT and found it to be surprisingly entertaining. Now, with all the reruns on, I have found it to be one that I will stop and watch when I am surfing the channels. Does anyone else watch this show?

RandyA

One of the very few shows I will even turn on the TV for. Funny as it can get. My x had a friend that was in college for 12 years and not because he was dumb. He was the mold for Sheldon. Smart as all get out, knew everrything and could prove it. But bring him by the house for a party...... more than I could stand. Clueless!!!

We did the same thing and LOVE watching it. Very good show.......Ron

I think that many of us will agree that there are a lot of TV shows that are pretty crappy. I used to enjoy shows like Storage Wars when it first came out, but it has become so scripted that I have about quit watching it. I just don't do well with reality type shows.

One of the shows that I always skipped over, like Jersey Shore, was the The Big Bang Theory. A couple of months ago I sat down with my grandson, who was watching TBBT and found it to be surprisingly entertaining. Now, with all the reruns on, I have found it to be one that I will stop and watch when I am surfing the channels. Does anyone else watch this show?

RandyA

I hated it at first but my wife liked it. It grew on me over time and just last night my 83 year old father watched it for the first time ( my wife had the remote) and I think he liked it. we watched two episodes with him... it definitely is entertaining.. :happy65:

:thumbsup2:

we had dinner, played some games, I spent the night, and you'll be happy to know that I now have a much better understanding of friends with benefits

Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless b!tch

the X-men were named for the X in Charles Xavier. I am Sheldon Cooper so you will be known as my C-men

Why is there never a pontoon plane when you need one?

I am the ball, my thoughts are its thoughts, its holes are my holes

We have a combined IQ of 360 we should be able to figure out how to get into a stupid building. (girl guides run their fingers along all the buzzer buttons and walk in) What do you think their combined IQ is?

I don't need to outrun him, I just need to outrun you

Under normal circumstances I'd say I told you so. But, as I have told youu so you with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning

You know, in difficult times like this, I often turn to a force stronger than myself.....Star Trek.

It is time to cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

I'm not Sheldon! I'm the Flash! And now I'm going to the Grand Canyon to scream in frustration................................I'm back

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur, pur, pur

People of Sheldonopolis, this is your mayor. Follow me; if the children can't, leave them behind! Ohhh, the simulated horror

Penny, while I subscribe to the "Many Worlds" theory which posits the existence of an infinite number of Sheldons in an infinite number of universes, I assure you that in none of them am I dancing!

(and my favourite especially THIS time of year...)

You bought me a present? Why would you do such a thing? I know you think you're being generous, but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity. You haven't given me a gift, you've given me an obligation. The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you've given me. Ah, it's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year. Oh, I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your life...

(I need a life, I know.)