IGNORED

Getting sleepy....

Venturous Randy

so I am going to call it a night.

Just in case the world does end in the morning at 6:11 am and I am still asleep, I just wanted to say it has been fun.

If the world don't end, maybe we can look at the morning as being the first day of the rest of our lives.

RandyA

Sleep Tight

Wonder how all those "Preppers" feel today about spending all that money on their underground shelters and supplies today...

Bob, my immediate next door neighbor is one of the kings of preppers. This guy is "thee" architect for Intel Corp, designing their new buildings for anywhere around the world. He has quite an elaborate home office for doing all his designs.

Well, he also belongs to a school (re: cult) called the Ramtha School of Enlightenment. They believe that the school leader, a woman about 65 years old, channels the spirit of a 35,000 year old warrior. They preach to their students to build an underground bunker with many years of food storage, so that when the preverbial sh%$# hits the fan, they will be the only ones left alive.

This guy built an underground bunker...2 foot thick floors, 2 foot think walls, and 2 foot think roof, all of concrete, at a cost of $ 250,000.00. That was the initial buildings cost. Then he had $ 60,000.00 worth of custom cabinetry built for it. The costs go on and on, but he is very close to $ 400,000.00 into this thing by now. It is, for all intents and purposes, a work of art.

Too bad he can't hang his work of art on the wall to admire on a daily basis, instead of realizing that he was stupid enough to fall for an old cult trick, and now the world will not end in his lifetime.:backinmyday:

Bob, my immediate next door neighbor is one of the kings of preppers. This guy is "thee" architect for Intel Corp, designing their new buildings for anywhere around the world. He has quite an elaborate home office for doing all his designs.

Well, he also belongs to a school (re: cult) called the Ramtha School of Enlightenment. They believe that the school leader, a woman about 65 years old, channels the spirit of a 35,000 year old warrior. They preach to their students to build an underground bunker with many years of food storage, so that when the preverbial sh%$# hits the fan, they will be the only ones left alive.

This guy built an underground bunker...2 foot thick floors, 2 foot think walls, and 2 foot think roof, all of concrete, at a cost of $ 250,000.00. That was the initial buildings cost. Then he had $ 60,000.00 worth of custom cabinetry built for it. The costs go on and on, but he is very close to $ 400,000.00 into this thing by now. It is, for all intents and purposes, a work of art.

Too bad he can't hang his work of art on the wall to admire on a daily basis, instead of realizing that he was stupid enough to fall for an old cult trick, and now the world will not end in his lifetime.:backinmyday:

Yah!! Makes me wonder what part of NO man shall know the hour or day do they not understand?!!? I watched that Decoded special on History Channel (The same channel that thinks we decended from aliens in UFO's) and quite frankly l LMAO at some of the things said and what some people believe in!!! Of course some of the things that was mentioned was shelters like your neighbors would be totally destroyed in the event of a nearby neucular explosion. It also brought out how the above ground vemtillation pipes would be an easy way to exterminate anybody inside!!

The term "stupider by the minute"seems appropriate...:doh:

I beg to differ - I think HIS world ended when he became affilliated with that 35,000 yo warrior.

jmho

Discovery Channel used to be one of my favorites. I held them to a little higher standards than some of the other networks. Now they are just like or sometimes worse than the others. Amish Mafia is a new low for them. Totally fabricated bull.

Geez, and I got you a "Levi Lebanon" fan club t-shirt for Christmas, guess thats going back:bawling:

Craig

Discovery Channel used to be one of my favorites. I held them to a little higher standards than some of the other networks. Now they are just like or sometimes worse than the others. Amish Mafia is a new low for them. Totally fabricated bull.

I just can't bring myself to watch it....after watching honey boo boo. Thank the Lord they're not from Louisiana. After all we have Swamp People, Cajun Pawn Stars, Swamp Loggers, Sons of Guns, Billy the Exterminator, Bayou Billionaires, Duck Dynasty and My Big Redneck Vacation.

I just can't bring myself to watch it....after watching honey boo boo. Thank the Lord they're not from Louisiana. After all we have Swamp People, Cajun Pawn Stars, Swamp Loggers, Sons of Guns, Billy the Exterminator, Bayou Billionaires, Duck Dynasty and My Big Redneck Vacation.

Don't even go there... Kind of a sore subject with me...WRONG TURN "FILMED IN WEST VIRGINIA????????", try CANADA...

I'LL show them how these ole country boys can survive...

Just goes to show, some people aren't comfortable , unless they're tearing someone down.,,

Ya know, all those shows started AFTER Boomer CPO moved down there...