IGNORED

Views.....no comments

Venturous Randy

One of the things that surprises me about this forum is the number of people that will open a post and never make any kind of comment. An example of this is a birthday wish I made to another member yesterday and it has now had 69 views and not one single comment other than my original one.

It is like we have a bunch of lurkers that never have anything to say. It says there was 70 viewing the Wateringhole and there has only been a few comments over the last hour.

RandyA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told my comments were wrong, unwanted and stupid. But they can try outrunning results of my work. "Brown Sugar" ain't bashfull and I just stay out of things to keep whatever... So I read cause I paid my 12 bucks.

No Randy I didn't get that tranny. I'm watching another.

Can I just say something here...........The Mod that Randy taught me a couple of years ago for my 1st. Gen. MK1 transmission is still holding every time i get into second gear.

And,.....I don't visit the site as often as i once did;but, I still do.

But, I digress.....I read more than i comment because,

1. sometimes it dosent consern me.
  2. sometimes it aint my bid'ness.
  3. sometimes i just dont know.
  4. sometimes i KNOW better.
  5. and, who knew this thing had these fancy numbers and bullets? i didn't till tonight and I been here for quite a while.

I hate posting then finding out I was the last one to post.....was it something I said? I killed the thread........ someone.... anyone..... please don't let it happen here too!

Your safe... I've had that thought also when I have replied to a post, we'll see.

One of the things that surprises me about this forum is the number of people that will open a post and never make any kind of comment. An example of this is a birthday wish I made to another member yesterday and it has now had 69 views and not one single comment other than my original one.

It is like we have a bunch of lurkers that never have anything to say. It says there was 70 viewing the Wateringhole and there has only been a few comments over the last hour.

RandyA

I am not a very eloquent speaker , however sometimes I feel that great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations. Plus we have to save bandwidth for our political discussions.

If I see a subject that interests me or affects me I'll post something usually. I'll read some of the 1st Gen threads just to see how they try to get a bike made in the previous millenium to go as fast as a 2nd Gen.

Oh... and some times I just like to stir the pot (regarding 1st/2nd Gens)

I've enjoyed the "off limits" discussions but realize that Freebird is right that they can turn ugly and then you get members who dislike each other. Keep it clean and avoid certain subjects.

Some people are just on here for the entertainment and tech articles.

I am not a very eloquent speaker , however sometimes I feel that great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations. Plus we have to save bandwidth for our political discussions.

"I am not a very eloquent speaker "

:sign20:

Ha!

My first thought was Plagiarism but if its not, your a lier....:rotf::rotfl:

and I really mean that...

Ha!

My first thought was Plagiarism but if its not, your a lier....:rotf::rotfl:

and I really mean that...

Li´er (lī´ẽr)

One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment. There were liers in a ambush against him.

Must have been a lier because he thought the end of the world was coming!