IGNORED

2007 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture

I need a little info ASAP. As above, has 6500KM (4038 miles) in as new condition. The owner has no idea if it has CB or Intercom. Owner never rode two up and never had a head set. Serious health problems reason for selling.

I don't care about CB, but do want intercom. Was intercom standard equipment in 2007?

I want to purchase this evening. Don't come along like this very often.

Robby

Guest tx2sturgis

Yes, intercom is included. There should be 2 connectors, one near the gas cap, on the top of the tank, and one under the passenger seat on the left side.

I need a little info ASAP. As above, has 6500KM (4038 miles) in as new condition. The owner has no idea if it has CB or Intercom. Owner never rode two up and never had a head set. Serious health problems reason for selling.

I don't care about CB, but do want intercom. Was intercom standard equipment in 2007?

I want to purchase this evening. Don't come along like this very often.

Robby

CB and Intercom is stock equipment on 07, as long as nothing has been taking off.

Just waiting for the fellow to call me back. He's away at rehab. He is real sick, I'm quite excited, have a couple of bikes now. Had 4 Venture Royale's in the eighties, loved them, but work and wife and kids, etc. Bought a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 last spring, like it, but really like touring bike. This one stored indoors, covered. Pretty much new! The cord is on the tank and there is a push button and knob on left rear arm rest. He really has no idea and I think to sick to GAS.

I do appreciate you guys jumping in so soon!!!!!!!!!

Guest tx2sturgis

Cool...and sorry about the P.O. but I'm glad it worked out for you.

There are several very recent threads about riders who have just bought an RSV, so you will want to read thru some of them.

Enjoy!

Go to/call the dealership todaay!

Dont wait.

Get him to run the vin and see if it's still under warrenty. If it is get it transferred to your name.... mines an 07 and warrenty doesn't run out till EDIT 3/31/2013.EDIT

Depends on when your bike was sold new....

Congratulations!

Edited by CaptainJoe

Go to/call the dealership todaay!

Dont wait.

Get him to run the vin and see if it's still under warrenty. If it is get it transferred to your name.... mines an 07 and warrenty doesn't run out till 3/31/2012.

Depends on when your bike was sold new....

Congratulations!

Looks to me like you're long past that! :stickpoke:

DaNG NABBIT!

I ment 3/31/20013...

Point being you've only got so long to do it, plus these wall to wall warrienties are sure nice to have...

Plus , if there's anthing wrong with it right now you'll get it fixed free... i'd be pumping that back shock up to 35lb and testing everything on it ASAP!

good catch SilvrT

Edited by CaptainJoe

DaNG NABBIT!

I ment 3/31/20013...

Point being you've only got so long to do it, plus these wall to wall warrienties are sure nice to have...

Plus , if there's anthing wrong with it right now you'll get it fixed free... i'd be pumping that back shock up to 35lb and testing everything on it ASAP!

good catch SilvrT[/quote\\

Yamaha will probably be out with a new Venture by 20013:rotf::rotf:But at least it might have warp speed if Scotty will let you have it

DaNG NABBIT!

I ment 3/31/20013...

good catch SilvrT[/quote\\

Yamaha will probably be out with a new Venture by 20013:rotf::rotf:But at least it might have warp speed if Scotty will let you have it

i'll bet ya a buck the 2013 is 99.9 percent just like mine...:witch_brew: