IGNORED

Funny photo of Dan contest.

stardbog

Hey Friends and family. I know we are hanging round for a while and have many eat a meet - ings, Fix a stuf day, International drink a days, Plan a pee stop rides ( by Eck ), Tail of Roosters days, Party at state park by Dragons days, Monster days, Eat more meet in the Pines ... and to many to remember. I did take some pics, but i know you guys have more. I have such a great time each and every whatever listed above. ( Or maybe is beer )

Please feel free to Post any pic of me and best one will win a price of your choice.

Chicago Harley Davidson T-Shirt ( in your size )

12 Pack of premium Beer ( Belive me on this one )

or $20.00 cash.

I'm member since BC and old enough to remember ( "BC" Before Chrash ) :missingtooth:

Love Ya All.

:1hotsht:

user29_pic3540_1262978309.jpg

Edited by stardbog

Well I know I probably have a couple pics of ya but I'm sure others have some better ones. I'll dig thru what I have just the same.

You know just going thru all of my pics looking for one of you might take a while cause I'll be reminiscing all the good times I've had attending the various functions with the VR folks. :cool10:

Larry

All though I'll never forget meeting you and the time we spent together at Don's Maintenance Day last Summer,:thumbsup2: I do not believe I took a picture.:doh: (an over sight I will eternally regret) It seems I was having too good a time and laughing too hard :rotfl:to be taking pictures.

Remember...... Get your $5.00 foot-longs here :mo money:and looking for the strippers in the stripers tent. (You would have had to be there)

My best guess is Sleeperhawk's Mechanic properly has your mug shot on file somewhere. Or Maybe your local Police Department or Post Office.

Have a Merry Christmas and New Years:dancefool:

Looking forward to running back into you down the road somewhere:7_6_3[1]:.......... If'n we survive the end of the Mayan Calendar thing on Friday:whistling:

Pay no attention to the cobwebs on the bike in the background, it's a 2nd gen, doesn't go fast enough to blow them off.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/DSC03462.jpg

Oberlin 2012, Don's bike in background.

Well this is the end of the contest, the winner is Squidley with one and verry rare pic of me taking a ride on lawn mover with Eileen. This is first time she make me scream like girl.

It was expirence as never before... I think this is was my firs time :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Congrats Brad choose your price :sign killer dude: