IGNORED

A good outcome to a bad day!

Cruiser1021

As I have gotten older I am not into this time of year very much. But this year my son and his family will not be able to make it home ( going to his wifes family ). My daughter and her family have other plans for Christmas also, and my good friends are leaving town till after the first of the year. To top it all off, yesterday could not have been any worse. High demands, workflow issues and everything just going wrong. What a mess. And I knew that I would still have effects of it to look forward to today.

Well, when I got home last night I'm sitting there thinking about everything that happened and the upcoming holidays. I became so depressed that I got up and walked over to the couch. I climbed all the way up on top of the back of it and I'm standing up there looking around ready to jump and end it all when I see a bottle of scotch sitting on the bar. I think why not. So I climb all the way down to have one last drink....... I'm fine now. :rotf:

Merry Christmas Everyone

So what you need is more kids and more friends,,, we can help with the friends part of the equation, but we're of little help with the kids part,,so I don't know what can be done about that, although we can be a lot of spoiled brats at times, but mostly we're just kids, but just a little more so.

So have a Blessed Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.