IGNORED

Y'all should be jealous

MasterGuns

Temps here in North Texas today was in the mid 70's. Went for a long, long ride; about 160 miles or so. Blue skies most of the time. Glad I live in Texas.

First...I am glad you live in Texas too.

Second, it is an oxymoron to say you went for a long, long ride...of about 160 miles.

My question would be: What did you do after breakfast?

Third, I for one do not like riding in temps over 70 degrees. Some of us from the North (of the Mason/Dixon Line) prefer to ride in cooler weather. Give me 45 to 60 degrees, and I am happy. Would even prefer to ride in zero degrees, than 80 + degrees.

Now, go back to preparing your barbeque for Christmas dinner.:rotf:

Temps here in North Texas today was in the mid 70's. Went for a long, long ride; about 160 miles or so. Blue skies most of the time. Glad I live in Texas.

Didn't you have cold weather a week ago & snowfall in some areas?

I was teasing a work associate about it then, when it was 20 degrees warmer in VA.

How quickly the temps change these days????

Glad you have nice weather now. Enjoy!

Wish it was that warm here. By the weekend here, the morning temps will be in the twenties. Argh!

When I read threads like this, i truely wish that Don would come up with a "Finger" icon.

The least you could have dod was come on up to the frozen flyover wastelands and help us shovel snow.......:crying:

:15_8_211[1]:

When I read threads like this, i truely wish that Don would come up with a "Finger" icon.

The least you could have dod was come on up to the frozen flyover wastelands and help us shovel snow.......:crying:

:15_8_211[1]:

Hey Owl, we will just remember this and file it away for the middle of summer when they are whining and complaining that "its too hot to ride" and then we will rub it in that we are a nice comfy 70 or 80F. :fatsmiley:

Hey Owl, we will just remember this and file it away for the middle of summer when they are whining and complaining that "its too hot to ride" and then we will rub it in that we are a nice comfy 70 or 80F. :fatsmiley:

Since I have gotten rid of the Harley, it is now never "too hot" to ride. And what does a snow shovel look like?

Yep, Wish I had 70 degree temps could have rode longer. We got in 505 miles Saturday upper 30's to start to low 60's for a high. We rode 250 one way just to eat lunch with just a touch longer to get home lol. :cool10: