IGNORED

Call for response from my Brothers

Owen

Although this has nothing do with our veterans, this is a perfect mission for the Patriot Guard Riders. Whether protecting the families of fallen soldiers or the families of these fallen children the families have a right to grieve in peace.

These people need to be stopped.... in a legal way.

I see that they think this is God's work and that it was His judgement to take them away, that they "deserved" it.

You can't stop people from believing what they will. An Ammendment grants people the freedom of expression.

I'm not condoning their behaviour. They definitely lack moral judgment between right and wrong. Everyone needs to sign the petition condemming the group as a hate group if thats what it takes to stop them. Hopefully action can be taken to block them from going anywhere near the families.

Although this has nothing do with our veterans, this is a perfect mission for the Patriot Guard Riders. Whether protecting the families of fallen soldiers or the families of these fallen children the families have a right to grieve in peace.

Unfortunately for tax status the PGR has developed a mission statement. We are not oloud to respond to the WBC. The PGR was not designed as a counter protest group against the WBC , but for honoring the soldiers and first responders. If they step outside of the mission statement their tax exempt or what ever it is will be revoked. Now I dont agree with it , but the rules are there for a reason. PGR cannot raley unless invited and Im not sure if they can respond officialy or not. That is not saying that like minded souls cant respond, just leave the PGR logos at home.

And I agree, gthey need to respond and stop this abomination

David

The PGR only attends a service when invited to do so and approved by National PGR. Like painterman say's, you are free to do as you please as an individual citizen so long as you leave your PGR gear at home.

It boggles the mind to think that group would be so vile as to disrupt these families dealing with their loss. As it is there was a threat phoned in today against the church where a memorial service for the families was being held :crying:

Guest scarylarry

Don't get all blown up about this WCB mostly likely will not be there, they are known for saying they will and never show..

Odds are they won't be..They are dumb but not stupid..

Don't get all blown up about this WCB mostly likely will not be there, they are known for saying they will and never show..

Odds are they won't be..They are dumb but not stupid..

Larry, I will politely disagree...they are STUPID. The WCB of course ! STU and PID !

I would be suprised in WBC shows up. They have met so much resistance the last few years that they just say they are. This past summer we had a marine that was killed. It was my first PGR mission and it was gut wrenching. The WBC posted on their web site that they would be at the church for the funeral services. I got all upset and called the ride captain for the PGR and he said don't let it bother you and ignore them. For the past two years they haven't been showing up. I know WBC is low down but I don't think even they would protest this funeral.