IGNORED

Met a very cool VR member today

Barrycuda

Today I finally met my first VR member. I have been receiving very nice PM and thread replies from a lot of you. Want to thank Steve K. Aka M61A1MECH for taking the time after his bike run to meet with me in his old stomping rounds of spring hill. A couple of things. First off his bike looks awesome, has a lot of nice add ons and modifications. More importantly was his personable, friendly demeanor. He was eager to answer all my newbie questions and add his vast knowledge on things I would have never guessed. I asked him to ride the bike and give me a feel. Came back and was happy as a clam with my bikes handling. After the holidays I am headed his way on the other side of the state to have him help me w a cool light bar set up. Over all I have not had one bad experience dealing w anyone on this forum and wanted to let you know I appreciate it since I feel like I am running a marathon with my shoes tied together and my eyes closed. If anyone has any questions regarding lights /LEDs etc, trying reaching out to him. He has some good ideas. It's nice to be surrounded by people who are genuine and not Butt heads

Barry

Edited by Barrycuda
Spelling