IGNORED

Mid December bike ride.

Gary N.

I rode yesterday also. I needed a haircut, that's a 15 mile (each way) trip, and the Venture's been griping about not going anywhere for the last 2 weeks, so I gave in and took her out to play. It was 50 degrees, and beautiful. Mother Nature is going to catch up with us sometime though.....

Frank D.

I was also out and about Sat. on the bike. It was pretty nice out!. Met a few other people who were riders but have their bikes in storage.Later on it started to rain so had to put the bike back in the garage till another nice day.Today isn't a nice day as it was pouring on and off all morning.

I thought about going out but our city fathers panicked when three snowflakes fell the other day and put down enough salt to supply every fast food restaurant in town for a month! I'm not equipped to carefully spray off the bottom of my bike after a ride through that. Personally, I think that the salt constituted a greater "slipping" hazard than the problem that they were trying to solve with it. Ah well ... liability concerns are frightening things, aren't they?

Andy

I rode yesterday also. I needed a haircut, that's a 15 mile (each way) trip, and the Venture's been griping about not going anywhere for the last 2 weeks, so I gave in and took her out to play. It was 50 degrees, and beautiful. Mother Nature is going to catch up with us sometime though.....

Frank D.

I was talking to my friend in Plainfield and she says it has caught up.

I rode Saturday little overcast but not too bad.

It was a beautiful day here in Canada's southland today so I got out for a nice two hour ride. Mid 40s and sunny with no wind. Probably the last ride for a while. :(

Still quite warm, into the 40's here in Toronto. Plan on riding tomorrow, as it calls for rain today!.