IGNORED

OK I am ready for this years snow now !!

Cougar

That white stuff sure is pretty...up north!

:stickpoke:

Squid with all due respect :bowdown:…….. WHAT??? from Big Tom and I. What was it today 80, did you forget the five foot banks :cold: of white stuff that that you left behind…..:crying:

Squid with all due respect :bowdown:…….. WHAT??? from Big Tom and I. What was it today 80, did you forget the five foot banks :cold: of white stuff that that you left behind…..:crying:

Mark,

You know I love you brothers and sisters up north...but my days of playing in the snow are DONE!

Mark,

You know I love you brothers and sisters up north...but my days of playing in the snow are DONE!

:rotf::rotf:I couldn't pass that one up and before long I will be doing the same. :witch_brew: LOL:beer:

Just wait to see what Tom has to say. LOLOLOL. Get him,,,TOM

Edited by mrc

That white stuff sure is pretty...up north!

:stickpoke:

First of all let me say that I have cancelled all white stuff up north for the month of December.....thats right there will be NO white Christmas.....As far as you skiers are concerned , it will be cold enought to make man made snow to ski on and the resorts are now open...If you own a snow mobile...I'd sell it .. 45 and sunny here in Alden, NY..and I plan on keeping it that way MOST of this winter......ps...Squid, why don't you go play in a big rock pile at sunset.... :buttkick:

First of all let me say that I have cancelled all white stuff up north for the month of December.....thats right there will be NO white Christmas.....

at-a-boy TOM,That's some power you have. I woke up this morning and it was raining. All that white stuff is gone. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Squidley you can come home now :witch_brew: