IGNORED

Good News X2

MikeWa

Well I finally got some good new from the docs. I have been laid up for 12 weeks since falling off a ladder and breaking my hip. I had a fractured hip, sprained ankle and bruised shin. And possible internal bleeding. They bolted the hip back together and told me to stay off it. No weight what so ever. Originally this was to be for four to six weeks. Then it appeared the bolts had backed out a little so no weight indefinitely. Today twelve weeks in the doctor said I can finally start to put some weight on my right side. Yahoo. I am wobbly but at least I can start relearning to walk. And hopefully I can be riding by summer.

The other part is shortly after the fall I began to cough up blood. The bleeding stopped but the doctors were still worried. So I also underwent another upper GI today. The exam came back normal no visible internal damage. So I am quite excited about todays outcomes.

Mike

MikeWa, sorry buddy, but you need to hurry up this healing, because I am counting on you to be one of the six people that I promised would ride from Washington State to the International Rally in Galena, ILL next year.

Hate to put pressure on you, but...that is the way we roll in WA. State.

(Mike, if you need ANYTHING, you contact me)

MikeWa, sorry buddy, but you need to hurry up this healing, because I am counting on you to be one of the six people that I promised would ride from Washington State to the International Rally in Galena, ILL next year.

Hate to put pressure on you, but...that is the way we roll in WA. State.

(Mike, if you need ANYTHING, you contact me)

As next years international host, I'm going to agree with miles!

Mend well, ride often..mike