IGNORED

6th time

Yammer Dan

Dan,

I really hope the new year brings you and your family a fully recovered leg...

I know you have been on the wrong side of this battle for a long long time, and I here by send many wishes and prayers that "this time" will be the "last time" and that your leg troubles are over.

:thumbsup2:

Friday morning I'm having the 6th operation on my leg. It has made this year almost a total flop. If this one don't work I got a new chain saw.

I know. Back to my corner.

Dan good luck and I really hope this one works for you. As for the "new" chain saw. You don't need a new saw you need a new chain. just sayin.

Dan, I wish you the very best in your operation. I know that leg injuries can be very difficult to deal with in what my grandson has gone through. He has also had six surgeries and it has been a bummer year for him too. But, he is now walking good without any assistance but with a limp. Even though his femur was broken into many pieces, the biggest problem was the amount of muscle damage. I feel that years ago he would have lost his leg. The best thing he had going for him was he was young and healthy.

As I said, I hope it goes well for you and you are able to get the improvements you want. But, keep in mind that sometimes we just have to make the best of what we get. I have had three surgeries on my right eye and at this point I am just glad I still have the eye and still have the other one that is still working pretty good. I feel fortunate.

RandyA

I'll be adding in my prayers and thoughts for you and the Doc's wishing the best of outcomes and that this will get you on the right path for a full recovery. At the least getting that leg as well and useable as it may ever be. Hang in there guy and with all of us pulling for you & with your determination this should have good results. :080402gudl_prv::thumbsup2:

Larry