IGNORED

Another Sea Foam Use ?

GolfVenture

Washer fluid has alcohol to prevent freezing, Seafoam has petroleum products to work with gas.

Many of the rubbers seals used are good for either petroleum products OR alcohol seldom both. Not to mention that oil on the windshield will make the wipers not work in the rain. Seafoam also has oil in it.

My vote would be to NOT try it.

Brian, SeaFoam is NOT to be used for everything in life. I know that some people on here use it as syrup on their pancakes, and BigTom uses it as a topping for his ice cream. But...SeaFoam was really designed for use in the fuel system of a gasoline or diesel engine.

Other than that...avoid it.

BTW, how are the bones healing? How is your hand?

It's not the whole system that needs cleaning just the nozzles that spray on to the windshield. Try removing them and soaking them in some Limeaway or that other stuff for removing lime deposits in your bathroom. Might even try some good ole vinegar. You can also sometimes find new Nozzles in the help section at the auto parts stores or ask for a direct OEM replacement.

Brian, SeaFoam is NOT to be used for everything in life. I know that some people on here use it as syrup on their pancakes, and BigTom uses it as a topping for his ice cream. But...SeaFoam was really designed for use in the fuel system of a gasoline or diesel engine.

Other than that...avoid it.

BTW, how are the bones healing? How is your hand?

Left Hand is progressing well. I can almost make a closed fist. Finger tips sill won't touch the palm. Thumb can stretch to touch the index and midddle finger but not the ring or pinky. Wrist is still quit tight. Still working on mobility and not much on strength. Strength can be worked anytime but the mobility window is closing in on me.

Left Hand is progressing well. I can almost make a closed fist. Finger tips sill won't touch the palm. Thumb can stretch to touch the index and midddle finger but not the ring or pinky. Wrist is still quit tight. Still working on mobility and not much on strength. Strength can be worked anytime but the mobility window is closing in on me.

Sounds like your ready to ride to me. :happy65:

Signed Dr. Bill

Sounds like your ready to ride to me. :happy65:

Signed Dr. Bill

I still need to build strength into my arm and shoulder to balance the bike when it begins to lean to the left. It has lost a lot of strength after 5 or 6 months of not much use. I'm hoping to be ready by next spring. Need to fix my carbs first and finish installing some accessories.

Then I need to invest about $1000 into new riding gear. So far my insurance money was used to remodel the basement. Ever last cent. But I have a plan.