IGNORED

Joined a Club

SilvrT

Never thought I'd ever do this again but I did. Haven't had good experiences over the years with "clubs" but I've ridden with this group a number of times and it seems to "fit" right.

Anyone else in the Vancouver / Lower Mainland area that might be interested, check out this vid ...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I surely would have joined up if i was in the neighborhood.

Looks like a good group of fun loving people.

Very well made VIDEO! :thumbsup2:

I have joined up with a club here in Mississauga ( Toronto Motorcycle Riders Club) and they organize rides sundays too.

Been out with them about four times, since i joined late in the season, but its been a blast.:banana: Looking forward to riding with them again in 2013. :15_8_211[1]:

WE too have flirted with the idea of joining a group. We havent been in a club since the early 80's probably back in Oklahoma. Just havent found a group of folks that fit, like you said. The larger group around here to me seems to want to ride from one adult beverage establishment to maybe another and spend most of the day there. Then come home Sun eve or whatever and thats a day of riding. Maybe its because thier ears hurt from all the racket or thier butt hurts from no suspension. So far the closest fit I think I have seen is a group of ex-military vets from all braches of the services. Hard to find folks that like to ride the same way. Congrats on your new friends.

Thanks for posting this, Rick. And welcome to the Coast Riders!

I have beena member since 2003, when, as a novice rider, I hooked up with a group on the road. I have served for two years as Club President. I would never have learned so much about riding or explored so many new roads without the Club.

When we lived in Phoenix, we found a group on Meetup.com. It was PMRG. The Phoenix Motorcycle Riders group. Every ride was fun. There were a few hard core Harley riders and bit of everything else. Not every ride was the same people. So a lot of new people to meet all the time. No one cared what you rode. And the ones that drank, only did it at the end of the ride. Except one breakfast ride. There were a few bloody marys that morning. All in all, always a great time.