IGNORED

Let's have a CONTEST

Freebird

OK folks, it's been a while since we have had a contest. Thanks to AdChrome, I think it's time that we do just that very thing. Now I realize that this is a second gen/RSTD specific item but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

So....we are going to have a contest and give this beautiful set of carb covers away to some lucky winner.

Now I just have to decide WHAT kind of contest it will be. I'll be getting back to you soon on that. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...we are going to sweeten the pot a bit. BVinson has donated a brand new 4GB IPOD shuffle so we are going to have a first prize of the covers and a second prize of the IPOD. Still have to come up with a contest though.

So here is the second prize.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Apple-shuffle-Black-Generation-MODEL/dp/B001FA1NZA]Amazon.com: Apple iPod shuffle 4 GB Black (3rd Generation) OLD MODEL: MP3 Players & Accessories@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31gS8%2BEjMqL.@@AMEPARAM@@31gS8%2BEjMqL[/ame]

Makes me wish I still had my RSV.

I really like those carb covers Don. Very nice looking I must say.

Heck,

If I won them, I would donate them to Dragonrider to rally off for St Judes.

However, I could really use the IPOD shuffle....

Game on..........:thumbsup2:

OK folks, it's been a while since we have had a contest. Thanks to AdChrome, I think it's time that we do just that very thing. Now I realize that this is a second gen/RSTD specific item but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

So....we are going to have a contest and give this beautiful set of carb covers away to some lucky winner.

Now I just have to decide WHAT kind of contest it will be. I'll be getting back to you soon on that. :)

Contest? How about you play I win? :rotf::rotf::rotf:

C'mon Don, looks like you're losing the functionality of brain memory and retention abilities like me......takin' too long to come up with the contest......

Oops, took me 5 minutes to come up with this,,,,,I'll be(er) quiet now!

I object !!!! :no-no-no: The last contest was for a 2nd Gen windshield ( which I haven't seen the ride report(s) on)... I think it's time for the 1st Gens to demand unequal justice. I know we are faster and better looking ( the bikes too) .. but we like free fancy stuff like everybody else ! :happy65:

Edited by KIC