IGNORED

What kind of seat is this ?????

StarFan

Have to do a little upholstering to the seat of the MM Venture I just bought from the insurance company here in Iceland.

Can anybody by looking at the pictures tell me if this is a Mustang seat, Corbin, Saddleman and so forth. Need to order some upholstery material from the maker of the seat.

Jonas,

It's a Corbin and Corbin will want you to return it which is going to cost a pretty penny for shipping. If it were me, I'd take the cover off and take it to an upholsterer and have then duplicate the cover or repair it. Just drill the heads off the pop rivits and remove the cover. Then punch the stud part of the rivit through the seat pan and then pop rivit it back on when it's repaired.

Rick

Thanks guys.

I will send them a picture and see if I can order the material from them for the repair. Would cost way to much to send the seat to USA for repair/reupholstering.

Have to do a little upholstering to the seat of the MM Venture I just bought from the insurance company here in Iceland.

Can anybody by looking at the pictures tell me if this is a Mustang seat, Corbin, Saddleman and so forth. Need to order some upholstery material from the maker of the seat.

A good shop can fix that and you will never see it. I had a bug tear in the sun deck on my boat fixed and I could never find it after that and it only cost me $65

I agree on the local repair option. I would shop around your town, surely someone does leather repair. Maybe try a local boat repair shop. If they cant fix it they may be able to set you in the right direction who can.

Thanks for the advice and info.

I think the problem I will have is getting the same colour if I have it repaired. There are generally two small shops in Iceland who do this kind of a work.i will see what they say about matching the colour.

Did send Corbin a mail and asking if they could supply me with the right material. Gonna see if they reply. I´ll post the outcome.

Ride safe.

Jonas