IGNORED

has anybody changed their truck interior ?

Hummingbird

I bought a 2011 Silverado about a year ago when there were some great rebates and discounts but being the cheapskate that I am I decided to NOT pay the extra for the leather interior.

Not really a big mistake but I decided that I wanted a leather interior in it for christmas. After a lot of research I found that the leather interior from the factory is only partially leather.

No matter, in searching I found that Katzkin (in California) made the best fitting and best overall quality replacement. They are not seat covers but replacement fabric for the seat.

Hope I like it because it will be redone next thursday as well as heat in both seats.

I changed mine out years ago 2000 silverado xtra-cab, I pulled everything from pull a part salvage from a later model. I got all the leather interior with heated seats, overhead console, carpet, bose sound etc. Basically gutted the truck for $300. If I decide to keep it which is more than likely, I will do it again this spring.

I changed mine out years ago 2000 silverado xtra-cab, I pulled everything from pull a part salvage from a later model. I got all the leather interior with heated seats, overhead console, carpet, bose sound etc. Basically gutted the truck for $300. If I decide to keep it which is more than likely, I will do it again this spring.

A whale of a deal - we don't have a pull a part yard close enough to do that. Probably wouldn't find a '11' or newer truck in it anyway

A whale of a deal - we don't have a pull a part yard close enough to do that. Probably wouldn't find a '11' or newer truck in it anyway

No probably not hard to say, few '10's here. I drove mine a few years before wearing out the cloth, $500 to reupholster just the two front seats ouch. My son mentioned pull a part we went and found a great choice to look at. Think we got it all out of a '05 or '06 denali, to my surprise the seats plugged in the factory harness already in my truck.

You will like the heated seats I didn't think it would make much of a difference to me but I kinda like them.

I found that the easiest way to change my truck's interior is.....

wait for it....

scroll down.....

scroll down sum more ....

change the truck! :Im not listening to