IGNORED

Canadian Tire sale

XV1100SE

If you have a Carquest Auto Supply near by check their pricing...seems to me I paid $6.99 the last time I bought a bunch.

Keith

You are right about that...i have bought them for similar price from them, but you never get to know when they go on sale.:bang head: you have to go to the shop every now and then to check.:confused07: Their regular price is similar to Canadian Tires.

:beer:

you have to go to the shop every now and then to check

Hey Budd here is a hint. Next time your there grab a business card. Go home set card near phone. Every few weeks Call them and ask....

Saves you money as you dont waste time and gas, and you dont come home with 50 bucks worth of stuff you don't really need :think:

:rotf:

Brad

Hey Budd here is a hint. Next time your there grab a business card. Go home set card near phone. Every few weeks Call them and ask....

Saves you money as you dont waste time and gas, and you dont come home with 50 bucks worth of stuff you don't really need :think:

:rotf:

Brad

Good point, Brad....but not worth the hastle. I would have to use a gallon worth of gas to go to their place, where as canadian tire is in my neighbourhood. Besides, how often do we use Seafoam? I just buy 3 or 4 cans when they go on sale at CT.:thumbsup2:

Hey...Trader and Don...:You_Rock_Emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

No... Brad rock's for volunteering to keep us posted on sales !:clap2:

There you go!

No sense EVERYONE calling them!:whistling:

If you are already doing that Brad.... you call them and post here. :clap2:

(Thank you in advance !)

Not a problem I can keep you all updated. I can do this via email so please send me an email, the moment I find out I will send you all an email.

Email is dontholdyourbreath@gmail,com

Brad

Saves you money as you dont waste time and gas, and you dont come home with 50 bucks worth of stuff you don't really need

Brad

WHY?!

...the guy has the time, the guy has the gas, and the guy certainly has the $50. Why be such a killer of our economy?! Let people do what they want to do...it circulates some cash and keeps the taxpayers willing to pay their taxes!....(dam, this wage freeze)

:backinmyday:

WHY?! Why be such a killer of our economy?! Let people do what they want to do...it circulates some cash and keeps the taxpayers willing to pay

:no-no-no: Only a killer when people take those Wages and NOT buy local :doh: :sign busted:

:think:

:ignore:

Brad

Seafoam - 20% off (puts the sale price around $10)

1500 lb motorcycle lift - 50% off - on sale for $65 (reg $130)

Yea, I drove to Canadian Tire, one of my hangouts, and looked at the lift. Then I decided I would rather ride to Marcarl's.

:no-no-no: Only a killer when people take those Wages and NOT buy local :doh: :sign busted:

Brad

...gas to drive to the border, extra mileage = extra maintenance on vehicles, stop at restaurants on the way = food from local farmers and waitress wages, plus border guard wages........so there is still lots of input to the local economy...

:)