IGNORED

Assembly Manual?

Trader

Not a first gen owner and I don't find that specific manual on the site but if you look in the first gen tech section there are a lot of PDF's with what I'll assume is much the same info. There is one link that appears to be a manual but it returns a page not found error message when I click on it.

I bought one of those assembly manuals for my 1990. I was curious about different things that were to be done by the dealer's (usually) lowest seniority "technician". I'm kinda cynical, I suppose.

One bit of information I gleaned from the assembly manual was the EXACT contents of the tool kit. It apparently differs through the years, even amongst the MKII.

If anyone is interested, I can scan the assembly manual for the 1990 Royale and post it as a series of pages in pdf format. I don't have a pdf writer that would enable one file of all the manual pages.

If anyone is interested, I can scan the assembly manual for the 1990 Royale and post it as a series of pages in pdf format. I don't have a pdf writer that would enable one file of all the manual pages.

FYI, You can scan all your pages into a word doc and then print to a PDF document using a free app like PrimoPDF

just an idea.. I use it all the time, works good

I've scanned my copy of the 1990 assembly manual. It is a 9.05 mb file. How can I upload that large of a file to the site?

Email it to me & I can get it into one PDF file. I also could put it on Scribe?? hosting site.

email is gary(at) dinges.com

Gary

Thanks, Gary.

I've got it into one file, but it is too big for my email server to accept. I use Google drive. If I upload it to there you could download it to the site? Go here: for the Assembly Manual as well as a couple other Venture documents:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwLuLxb8qHwMUzN0Z2k3NDFwRUU

Edited by Prairiehammer
added link