IGNORED

America's Ultimate Barn Find

Wizard765

That is soooooooo unreal!! I would love to have just one of those real old scoots to tinker with and to ride.. I rode with the "Cannonballers" this last year and actually got to work on a 29 Harley, guy had over 80 grand in his bike... Can you imagine the amount cash sitting in that yard of this "barn find"??

thanks for sharing this

scott

That is soooooooo unreal!! I would love to have just one of those real old scoots to tinker with and to ride.. I rode with the "Cannonballers" this last year and actually got to work on a 29 Harley, guy had over 80 grand in his bike... Can you imagine the amount cash sitting in that yard of this "barn find"??

thanks for sharing this

scott

The motorcycles alone sold for:

TOTALS FOR Motorcycles:

Total Selling Price for Motorcycles

$1,386,124.90

TOTALS FOR ALL LOTS:

Total Selling Price for Lots Sold:

$3,957,039.00

RandyA

The motorcycles alone sold for:

TOTALS FOR Motorcycles:

Total Selling Price for Motorcycles

$1,386,124.90

TOTALS FOR ALL LOTS:

Total Selling Price for Lots Sold:

$3,957,039.00

RandyA

Makes me really curious what the person lived like thru his life.. I wonder if he lived like a backs woods kinda guy, living off the land, broke all the time having spent all he had on what the neighbors thought was junk all over his yard.. And then come to find out, he was sitting on a massive fortune...

This kind of stuff amazes me..

4 MILLION DOLLARS!!! Think of all the cool bikes a guy could buy with that :rotf: