IGNORED

Pmellah/surgery

Caveman

Yes. He said I could update you guy's so no Hippa violations here....just sayin'. He was just rolled back to his room. Looked like some good drugs on board. He did'nt even know I was there. Family at bedside. Will know more soon. Carl

hi now all the good drugs are still at the hospital and im on the weak stuff :stirthepot::stirthepot: they send you home on the difference between them i cant tell they still have my mind cloudy and i cant concentrate for long until the pain shows back up for a repeat performance and the shakes are brutal i thought you get that when withdraws set in will someone please stop this ride i wana get off here cause i dont like it :sick: anyway they kicked me out cause i was still on the good stuff and i kept needing more surgery :confused24: went to surgery at 9:15am and was brought back to my room at 8:30 from what my wife said :sick: doc had to do some major reconstruction to my leg which was dislocated and shaterd both bones from it femur and tibular below the knee cap it does not make sence it must be the drugs anyway 90 grand later that will be monday i find out where we go from here:whistling::confused24: time for more drugs :sick::sick: i really hate this ride :confused24: wish i was on the 84 going down the road right about now my only problem would be shifting :fingers-crossed-emo got to go