IGNORED

New Vendor offering a VentureRider discount

Freebird

Please join me in welcoming Ad Custom Chrome to the list of vendors who offer us a discount. Brian manufactures the carb covers for the RSV and RSTD. I had to give this one some serious thought because we already have a long time member here, slowrollwv, who makes and sells the carb covers and also twinky covers. Brian understood my hesitation and desire to be fair about this and offered the solution that he would not market the smooth finish covers here but only the ball milled and custom engraved covers that slowrollwv is not selling. I think that was very fair of him. He seems like a great guy and I have no problem welcoming him to our family.

You can find his ad with links to his website here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=726638#post726638

Edited by Freebird

Thank You Don..

As Don stated we offer Ballmilled and Custom Engraved Carb Covers for the RSV and RSTD

We can Engrave any text with a Font of your Choice or Engrave from a clean high pixel Clip Art jpg or btmp file.... over the years we have Engraved, In Memory of, Biker Names, Club Names, Riders Tattoos and tons from Clip Art Pictures on our Line of Vstar Parts

All our Parts are Made from 6061 Aluminum and Polished to a Chrome Finish or come in Black Powder Coat

We hope to Offer More parts for the Royal Star line Very Soon..

Thank you for Having us here, Looking forward to Contributing to the Forum

Brian

Welcome Brian, I posted the link to your Ebay listing on here last week, I saw the black carb covers on there and thought they were cool, a member on here EUSA1 does diamond cutting and we've been trying to figure out if they would be right for his special talent. Welcome again.

Mike

Thanks for the Welcome Mike..

When a Member here came to us and Asked to Bring back the Carb Covers we had no idea another Member was Making the Smooth version untill recently..

We certainly don't want to conflict with anyone and Look Forward to Working Together

Brian

Guest tx2sturgis
Brain understood my hesitation

And hes also quite gracious, Don. I would have called you out for the mis-spelling!

:smash2:

But yeah, welcome to the collective. :smile5:

Welcome aboard Brian, although I already have the factory adftermarket carb covers, I will be looking forward to whatever safety chrome you may offer in the future!! You may also want to look into 1st Gen accessories as there is most likely a good market for it here as well...

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome aboard Brian, although I already have the factory adftermarket carb covers, I will be looking forward to whatever safety chrome you may offer in the future!! You may also want to look into 1st Gen accessories as there is most likely a good market for it here as well...

are these from the 1st Gen bikes..?

if someone would help with sizes we would love to add them to our Lineup, that goes for any part too

Brian