IGNORED

Honda Rune

Sideoftheroad

Just messing around on eBay and decided to look at the Honda Rune. Couple 2004's out there for $16k & $17k. I think they are smoking something. Guess they forgot they weren't hot sellers to begin with. Take off the 1 at the beginning of that # is more like it. I like the looks of them personally.

Guest scarylarry

I just don't that much in a bike that offers so little, I'm finding in my older age I need luxuries, soft seat, smooth ride, room to put groceries and clothes in and most of all radio..

Yes I do my grocery shopping on my bike they have special parking for bikes..

I have a 2012 Rogue I have owned for about a year now it has 5k miles on it, I only drive when it is a must...

Here is a link to a dealer that has his head up in the clouds.

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2005-Honda-Valkyrie-Rune-(NRX1800)-96590863

This dealer in Oregon thinks that because the Rune he has been sitting on for 8 years now, that has VIN 1000001 on it, is somehow worth almost $ 60,000.00.

Obviously he does not really want to sell this bike. He wats to use it as a window showcase, to atract other buyers to his showroom. What a joke. I can find 17 other Runes on CycleTrader that cost anywhere from $ 17,000.00 to $ 25,000.00.

Obviously he does not really want to sell this bike.

Some of you may remember the Rune listed on eBay a year or so ago with a $1,000,000 price tag. But it had free shipping!!

I'm pretty sure it was one of those days when the wifey said "It goes or I go." Guy made an effort. He listed it. Even listed it twice as there were no takers.

It's a guy thing. "Sorry Honey, I tried! I really did. I'm gonna miss ya." :smile5::rotf:

Mike

I started seeing one around here back in the summer. The owner is about the size of the late Michael Clarke Duncan, and he fits the Rune pretty well. It should be fast with that quick-revving 1800 on it, kinda like the Valkyries were with the 1500's. I just never could warm up to the styling either, but it's just whatever YOU like.