IGNORED

Red Tail Hawk

MikeWa

Ok I haven't been riding the bike since I fell off a ladder the 1st of last month and broke my hip. Doc says no walking, wheel chair or toe touch walker only. What a pisser. Any how one of my favorite things is taking pictures when riding. So I had the camera along the other day on the return from the Doc's. I got a lot of shots of this guy when we stopped at Starbucks for some coffee.

Mike

Red Tail Hawk on Light Post

[ATTACH]72787[/ATTACH]

Edited by MikeWa

Ok I haven't been riding the bike since I fell off a ladder the 1st of last month and broke my hip. Doc says no walking, wheel chair or toe touch walker only.

Mike

Mike, I was not aware that you fell off a ladder and got hurt. Now that I am aware...is there anything I can do to help? I am only a few miles and minutes away, and lots of time on my hands, so if you need anything, please let me know.:backinmyday:

Miles

Miles

Thanks for the very kind offer. All is well, I am healing just fine now. The first few weeks I was stuck in bed was a pain. But I am up and around and causing as much trouble as possible. I have crutches and a walker and of course 'the wheel chair'. I am just not allowed to put any weight on my right leg, toe touch on the ground only. Ha like that's going to happen.

I promised repeatedly to put just my left foot down at stops if they would clear me to ride my bike. But the Doctor would have none of it. So I am stuck in a cage if I want to get out.

I installed cup holders on both the walker and wheel chair so I can take my coffee fix with me as I go puttering around the house. I still haven't quite figured out how to put one on the crutches but I am working on it.

Mike