IGNORED

What are you doing this Thanksgiving?

Yama Mama

I know that I will be cooking dinner, as I do every year. I do not have brothers or sisters, so it is me. I am roasting the turkey, making the pumpkin pie, homemade dressing, mashed potatoes, rolls, and possibly green beans. Probably other items that I have not thought of yet.

What are you all doing! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Let's all be thankful for this past year of riding.

Yama Mama:smile5:

We are doing the normal stuff, wife cooking, me eating till I xsplode, having 2 of our kids over with their "others" and thannnn, getting ready for Christmas!!!! Thats when the other two kids come home from California with their "others" and we are alllllllll are together again - yeeeeehaw!

Yep, LOTS to be thankful for here too. :301:

i will be going to my sister and brother in-laws place.

we will pick up my aunt at the home and bring her for dinner.

she suffers from demenita. but she still knows some of us. the family cirlce here in IL got way smaller .. with to many deaths in the past 12 years. then after i have dinner i will be helping the brother in-law. work on the porch. and give thanks that im healing up from my total knee replacement. and the purchase of a nice honda shadow A.C.E that will be here this spring.

It is our turn for everyboby to come to our place for Thanksgiving and most of the kids and grandkids are coming.That is really great as it is a long drive for them.Cynthia likes to cook so she will do most of the fixing,turkey,mash potatoes,gravy,peas,yams with brown sugar and narshmellows,several pies.As a hold over from the days when I did all the cooking I will make my Cream of Wild Rice soup,Brazilnut stuffing,and Icelandic Vinnerterta(prune and cardamom filling.) If the weather is good we will go down to the shooting range and bust a few caps before dinner then watch football after.We are very thankful to be together this year and hope we have many more.

As already mentioned......Giving thanks for all our blessings...!!

Then of course Im sure we will engage in eating from the Thanksgivings feast..

Then I might take a nap...eat a little more.., nap again.. Watch TV, nap, eat..... who knows...

my wife is going to see her middle child at fort hood my two younger kids are going to my niece(wife set that up) im the black sheep of the family :whistling: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: so i don't know where im going maybe FL maybe TX guess it depends on which way i go to chase that front tire and on which bike i chase it :confused24 ::confused24:

Most important is to give Thanks on Thanksgiving Day. We plan to cook traditional foods and not over eat. A low key relaxing day with family is ideal. Really want to see the new James Bond movie next week. Must catch up with my snooze time as well. :)