IGNORED

I think I found the bike to replace my Venture

Jactana

Everyone has their likes but I don't like the bike. If I was going for that look I would buy a Harley street glide which is the look honda copied.

I'd buy this over a street glide just for the engine. I bet this thing being 70lbs lighter than a wing will run sub 12 1/4 miles, and do it all day. Those flat sixes will run 200,000 miles without breathing hard. To me it doesn't look anything like a street glide, more like a Victory.

What's really dumb IMO ... is that the "standard" model doesn't even have self-cancelling turn signals ... ?????? (but it comes as an option on the deluxe model which also includes a centre stand ... doh?)

Having said that.... I think it's frikkin RAD! :banana: :dancefool::thumbsup2::happy65::happy65::clap2::guitarist 2:

Edited by SilvrT

What's really dumb IMO ... is that the "standard" model doesn't even have self-cancelling turn signals ... ?????? (but it comes as an option on the deluxe model which also includes a centre stand ... doh?)

Having said that.... I think it's frikkin RAD! :banana: :dancefool::thumbsup2::happy65::happy65::clap2::guitarist 2:

Ya that is dumb, maybe this bike will motivate Yamaha to do something with that sweet new V-Max engine. Ron

looks like a good bike for the little people, just like my 2004 goldwing ok for short trips or short people. Just no place to move your feet. before somebody says highway pegs, they are not much help with the edge of the fairing where it is

Al

Work fine for me ... getting the right ones and at the right position make all the difference.

Then again, maybe I'm one of those "little people" LOL

I have already been on the phone with every Honda dealer within 50 miles of me this morning, giving them at least 15 minutes to open their doors, and every one of them told me that they have not ordered any of these F6B bikes yet. Having had 3 GL-1800's already, and I usually take off the chrome crap and make things blackened out...I really want one of these new F6B Wings. There are some changes I will make to it, to fit the bike to me, but I just have to get one of these bikes.

The International Bike Show will be in our area next month, so I can see one in person. If it looks as good in person, then I will have one in my garage as soon as they release them.

Maybe my 39th personalized license plate will read...KRAKEN , so it can mean...release the Kraken) Or...maybe...WRAITH

Now...which bike or bikes will I get rid of to make room for this new F6B???

Id have one in a second, I took the trunk off my '86 and the handling characteristics were changed big time. The Goldwing, hands down will out handle any touring bike, sorry to say it, but it's true. That bike without the trunk would be awesome to crank up on a nice curvy road....I wish I had the funds

:)