IGNORED

Military Retirement

Rocket

Well, on this coming Friday, I will be retired from the Military Reserves. Sometime next year, I will be undergoing retraining over in Alberta. There is no big rush to do it, as I don't want to do the training, in below freezing temps. I still need to decide, on where I take the course, near Red Deer or up at Ft Mac. :confused24:

WOW they retrain you guys? All I remember getting on my way out the gate was discharge paperwork, a retired ID card and a shadow box with my medals etc in it. I had to fall back on my "learned skills".

I am "Broken" from Bosnia (11 Yrs ago), thus the retraining. To a different line of work, without the lifting, or constant bending involved.

Geez, I didnt know re-training would be possible for such an old dog.........? :buttkick::yikes:

Brian:rotfl:

The old SEA dog, lives a short distance away & I'm not sure if he is trainable. :stickpoke:

I am "Broken" from Bosnia (11 Yrs ago), thus the retraining. To a different line of work, without the lifting, or constant bending involved.

You don't really think there is a job out there that lets you sleep all day do you?

The old SEA dog, lives a short distance away & I'm not sure if he is trainable. :stickpoke:

Probably not, but the government won't realize this.

Red Deer where there is pavement and all the other nice things or Fort Mac ...one road in one road out with black flies and all other kinds of bugs, I know where I would be leaning

good luck on your new life, mine is fast approaching:cool10:

stop being so nice to the rocket. and have a little pitty on me. i have to pass his door every time i try to get out of here he is a:stirthepot:ll ready running out and waving me down and giving me no peace i realy am starting to wounder about him.

stop being so nice to the rocket. and have a little pitty on me. i have to pass his door every time i try to get out of here he is a:stirthepot:ll ready running out and waving me down and giving me no peace i realy am starting to wounder about him.

Fair point Grump!

We all wonder about him, Grump,...:whistling::rotf:

Brian

spoiled brat retierment at 51 or 52 it kind of makes older service persons want to up chuck. boy the kids in this day and age have it made now in my day .:backinmyday:i think i may keep on rockets back all week. he has had it all to easy for the last two weeks. time for the old man to shake him up.:stirthepot:gggeting nasty.

spoiled brat retierment at 51 or 52 it kind of makes older service persons want to up chuck. boy the kids in this day and age have it made now in my day .:backinmyday:i think i may keep on rockets back all week. he has had it all to easy for the last two weeks. time for the old man to shake him up.:stirthepot:gggeting nasty.

Didn't old gladiators like you, just get a wooden sword, to mark your retirement....

You were retired (retarded too), when I first met you, back in 91. :stirthepot:

Two can play that game......