IGNORED

Dynatek 3000

First_N_Last

Tazmocycle recommended it to me about a month ago and i rode his bike with it installed and man what a difference it makes performance and power are a big improvement dont know about fuel mileage did not ride it long enough his cost hm about 250.00 he said

Hmm so I tried doing the math based on the 11% increase in MPG. Which is all that really interests me. So my average is in the 37mpg range, with the 11% increase should get me to 40mpg. With the cost of $220 it takes me about 69 galons of fuel or 13.25 tanks to recoup my investment or aprox 2760 miles. Hmmmmmm Sorry just board, no more election garbage to cook my mind.

Hmm so I tried doing the math based on the 11% increase in MPG. Which is all that really interests me. So my average is in the 37mpg range, with the 11% increase should get me to 40mpg. With the cost of $220 it takes me about 69 galons of fuel or 13.25 tanks to recoup my investment or aprox 2760 miles. Hmmmmmm Sorry just board, no more election garbage to cook my mind.

that would be a min. of 4 days riding or maybe 5 in my case :whistling: i would take the long way to work everyday :322:

checkout hellriser.com to see what they have them for, i got 1 of mine for $249 with no shipping cost. cruisercustomizing.com sometimes marks their down. you just need to look and ask around before you buy as they have come down over the last few years. the gas millage usually don't change but because of the pep you get out of it, you are always twisting the throttle wide open to show youself and other JUST HOW FAST IT IS!! then you're complaining about the drop in mpg!LOL!! set it on curve 3 and 7-7270 rpms and thats usually the setting most of us use for best overall performance.