IGNORED

Nice Ride

Yama Mama

We got up early this morning to go to early church, so we could go for possibly the last ride of 2012.

We headed toward Indiana on the back roads, went to Brookville Lake first, then road to Liberty, Indiana and west of there to Connersville.

Left there and road on 121 to catch route 52 to get back to West Harrison to get to our daughters for dinner.

It was really windy. Supposed to be 68 out but with the sun covered with clouds and the wind blowing strong, we wore our leathers. I wound up put on my fleece face cover to keep the wind from blowing on my face. All and all though it was really nice to get to go on a nice long ride. The bike ran great. Nothing interesting to say, just sayin!

Yama Mama :smile5:attachment.php?attachmentid=72711&stc=1&d=1352693457

Heading in to summer for us.... will be riding while you freeze :smile5:

Well, we are all really happy for you Annie!

Although, I do remember riding one year past Thanksgiving. Which is a little known historical fact, that not only did the pilgrims celebrate because of the harvesting of crops; they also celebrated because they were still able to ride before winter.

attachment.php?attachmentid=72712&stc=1&d=1352740795attachment.php?attachmentid=72713&stc=1&d=1352740799

Yama Mama

You out looking for the new DQ from the other post Tom? :)

Margaret

hes not going to find it yet Mini :detective: its still under construction :whistling: and its raining here so no work today :no-no-no: but its going to take him atleast 26 hrs ridding to get here to look for it :whistling: