IGNORED

Cruise control RSV 2007

Who could help me to find a problem with my CC ?

When I adjust my CC the speed goes down and the ajustment release.I need to reset all the time. As example, no brake, no clutch, fifth gear 100 klm an hour, I push on the button, the light is green and the speed goes down until 90 klm an hour and the adjustement fail. I need to push on the button to re-arm and the light comes green.. and the speed goes down until 90 klm an hour ..... What could do that ?

If your lights indicate that the cruse remains set as the speed drops (instead of just switching off suddenly before the speed drops), then the problem is either a vacuum issue or cable that needs to be lubed.

Most likely an old vacuum line between the pump behind the right lower cowling and the actuator behind the left lower cowling. Could also be just a bad vacuum pump.

Goose

Who could help me to find a problem with my CC ?

When I adjust my CC the speed goes down and the ajustment release.I need to reset all the time. As example, no brake, no clutch, fifth gear 100 klm an hour, I push on the button, the light is green and the speed goes down until 90 klm an hour and the adjustement fail. I need to push on the button to re-arm and the light comes green.. and the speed goes down until 90 klm an hour ..... What could do that ?

I had similar issues with the CC on my 2006 RSV and resolved it with a couple of tweaks.. One of them was loose throttle cables.. too much slack in them.. Once I had those tightened up it would work better.. (this is one symptom if you hit a bump and your set CC comes off..)

but the speed would still bleed off a bit before climbing up to the set speed.. One way to resolve that is that as soon as you hit the 'set' button, tap the accel button twice, and that tends to keep the bike at speed without the slowing down lag..

Bonne chance..