IGNORED

new ride

Carbon_One

Beautiful Bike, Larry. And you are definitely going to enjoy the Hannigan Trike addition. I just got mine converted this past July and I'm in love with it, for sure. I got all the options offered except for the floor boards, because you still need your feet to back up. Another option that wasn't listed is the special tail lights, instead of using the existing Yamaha tail light and matching it. They have a system that blinks 3 times before a constant light when applying a brake. Very nice! Now, watch for those crazy cagers! Good Luck to you! Owen.

.....Another option that wasn't listed is the special tail lights, instead of using the existing Yamaha tail light and matching it. They have a system that blinks 3 times before a constant light when applying a brake.

The Hannigan kit on my '09 has those blinking tail lights and he did use the OEM tail light. There is a circuit board inside for the "blinky" part I believe. I don't recall it being an option however. I had the aux gas tank installed (definite a must have for long rides) but no floor boards. Both Hannah and I are loving our choice to trike our Venture!

Just an aside,.....While backing it out of the carport when it was just newly triked one afternoon I had the clutch side handle bar in my left hand and my right hand on the passenger grab rail. I walked it back out then turned the handle bars and started moving it forward and rolled the left rear tire right over the toes on my right foot! I was wearing house shoes. OUCH!!!! :yikes::no-no-no::bang head::(

.....Another option that wasn't listed is the special tail lights, instead of using the existing Yamaha tail light and matching it. They have a system that blinks 3 times before a constant light when applying a brake.

The Hannigan kit on my '09 has those blinking tail lights and he did use the OEM tail light. There is a circuit board inside for the "blinky" part I believe. I don't recall it being an option however. I had the aux gas tank installed (definite a must have for long rides) but no floor boards. Both Hannah and I are loving our choice to trike our Venture!

Just an aside,.....While backing it out of the carport when it was just newly triked one afternoon I had the clutch side handle bar in my left hand and my right hand on the passenger grab rail. I walked it back out then turned the handle bars and started moving it forward and rolled the left rear tire right over the toes on my right foot! I was wearing house shoes. OUCH!!!! :yikes::no-no-no::bang head::(

Yup! My tail lights were the LED blinky blinky too and it was not an option! And yes, I've ran over my foot too, easy to do!!!

Larry, as long as that trailer is 6 ft wide it looks like it will be long enough...

Really nice Larry,,,, get it done before May,, eh!!!!

Get it done before the rest of the bike is missing from all the scavengers, PS Dibs on front right crash bar, wait you need that. :rotf:

Very nice have fun over the winter lots of time.

Brad